N' Kosi Perry

We're expecting or moreso are anticipating seeing what he brings to the table, just like Coach Richt is, no difference.

Are U predicting 4 or more losses if he starts?

Advertisement
We're expecting or moreso are anticipating seeing what he brings to the table, just like Coach Richt is, no difference.

Are U predicting 4 or more losses if he starts?
I'm sure CIS is glad to have your sorry bytch *** as their spokesman, Henrietta. And shove your faqqy attempt at a gotcha moment up your rat infested pvssy. Pterodactyls will fly out of your mom's snatch before I answer your fvckfaced question. Go make your own predictions, fckboy.

nkosi been a beast the fan base fell in love with Weldon I have no idea y..........if a primate watched that film he would know who was better

I'll take your previous post as a yes, U are passively predicting 4 losses or more and the wasting of our talent for if Perry starts. How losses do U believe Sherrifs, Rosier, or Allison would have if they start Living Legend?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Our QB situation will likely keep this team from accomplishing what it should this season. That's a **** shame. I've yet to see a summer-arrival freshmans QB lead a team to anything of substance, and the guys already here have been dismal this spring.

The QB situation is currently a pig for this year. You guys counting on a summer arrival to lead this team to anything significant are setting yourselves and him up for a big fall.

Nobody is expecting the Fresh to win big.

Then what are they expecting? Everyone's all in on losing 4 or more games this year? We'll see if everyone is still so forgiving if the wheels come off the offense this year and we waste a loaded roster.

Reasonable folks just want the best guy to play. That coupled with the fact that none of the guys on the roster are any good at this point (per practice reports, which I'll admit can be biased at times).

Based on the information provided, it's reasonable to assume that none of the "veterans" will lead this team to anything substantial. So, if the Freshman (Perry) proves to be close in the fall, then just run with him. Unless he shows the inability to develop and learn from his inevitable early mistakes.

At the end of the day, it's all just hope and speculation though. It'd be terrible to waste an otherwise talented team.

I just want a cannon arm like the canes of old. Whoever has a cannon should start just like Gino "Blind Bomber" Torretta. Dude would close his eyes and chuck it as far as he could and lamar thomas would come down with it. With the expected speed at receiver, the QB should do the same.

I just want a cannon arm like the canes of old. Whoever has a cannon should start just like Gino "Blind Bomber" Torretta. Dude would close his eyes and chuck it as far as he could and lamar thomas would come down with it. With the expected speed at receiver, the QB should do the same.

First of all, Gino didn't have a "cannon arm". You have no clue.

Second of all, you're saying you're good with a bunch of interceptions.

Excellent strategy.

Our QB situation will likely keep this team from accomplishing what it should this season. That's a **** shame. I've yet to see a summer-arrival freshmans QB lead a team to anything of substance, and the guys already here have been dismal this spring.

The QB situation is currently a pig for this year. You guys counting on a summer arrival to lead this team to anything significant are setting yourselves and him up for a big fall.

The truth is ,based on spring reports and the reality of who is fighting it out for the #1 QB position, you are absolutely correct.

We are weak at the most important position on the field and it may cost us games where our D plays great but the O does nothing for us.

Advertisement

Not a dig, but you along with a few others also said how massive a failure it was that richt hired manny Diaz to run his defense... just let it play out

lulz ast you trying to criticize anyone. You are the porster child for being a porster.

The QB situation is currently a pig for this year. You guys counting on a summer arrival to lead this team to anything significant are setting yourselves and him up for a big fall.[/QUOTE]

Correct.

Richt says that N'Kosi reminds him of Charlie Ward.

Well, Ward didn't even start for FSU until into his junior year, where he completed an amazing 55 % of his passes .... and threw only 17 interceptions

He had one truly great season (his senior year when he won the Heisman), despite being unable to beat Notre Dame.

Other than that 1993 year when FSU had one of its 3 best teams ever, when Ward played against UM, he spent most of the time wiping the UM defense's cleat marks off his face.

So if Richt says N'Kosi reminds him of Ward, then for the sake of this board and the win/loss record for next season, I sure as hope to **** Richt is dead wrong, since it would mean Perry would be of no help whatsoever to the team this season.

So if Richt is right, then Perry is riding the pine for a few years carrying someone else's clipboard. And in one sense, that would be great. It would mean half of the dumbfu*ks on this board will commit suicide. Which would be pareto optimal from a sociological and evolutionary perspective, but that is probably just wishful thinking on my part.

Personally, since we have 4 months and a whole summer pre-season camp to go, I'll let this one play out.

Advertisement
Couple of things...on those back to back sacks He took, He was very carless with the ball, that's a big no no at the next level.

And I like the fact that He doesn't have a wind up when He gets ready to throw, but He does bring the ball way behind His head when He brings the ball back, that might have to get cleaned up.

The QB situation is currently a pig for this year. You guys counting on a summer arrival to lead this team to anything significant are setting yourselves and him up for a big fall.[/QUOTE]

Correct.

Well, Ward didn't even start for FSU until into his junior year, where he completed an amazing 55 % of his passes .... and threw only 17 interceptions

He had one truly great season (his senior year when he won the Heisman), despite being unable to beat Notre Dame.

Other than that 1993 year when FSU had one of its 3 best teams ever, when Ward played against UM, he spent most of the time wiping the UM defense's cleat marks off his face.

So if Richt says N'Kosi reminds him of Ward, then for the sake of this board and the win/loss record for next season, I sure as hope to **** Richt is dead wrong, since it would mean Perry would be of no help whatsoever to the team this season.

So if Richt is right, then Perry is riding the pine for a few years carrying someone else's clipboard. And in one sense, that would be great. It would mean half of the dumbfu*ks on this board will commit suicide. Which would be pareto optimal from a sociological and evolutionary perspective, but that is probably just wishful thinking on my part.

Personally, since we have 4 months and a whole summer pre-season camp to go, I'll let this one play out.

Richt was definitely implying he reminds him of 17 interception Charlie Ward and not finished product Heisman trophy Charlie Ward. Jesus are you on crack?

Correct.

Richt was definitely implying he reminds him of 17 interception Charlie Ward and not finished product Heisman trophy Charlie Ward. Jesus are you on crack?

no, but everyone who thinks this kid is arriving on campus as "finished product" charlie ward must be.

Advertisement
Back