Mystery WR

Problem2

All-American
Premium
Manny NavarroVerified account ‏@Manny_Navarro
Here's what I'm hearing Callaway likely to Florida, but #UM in on another WR locally. Who? I don't know

Gorlden digging deep :11263308176_542fcfb

Advertisement
Manny NavarroVerified account ‏@Manny_Navarro
Here's what I'm hearing Callaway likely to Florida, but #UM in on another WR locally. Who? I don't know

Gorlden digging deep :11263308176_542fcfb

Khalil Lewis from Miramar most likely. He just got offered. 3 star. Pretty good. Still super depressed that we are probably losing out on Callaway. Better than nothing I guess though.

Gorlden digging deep :11263308176_542fcfb[/QUOTE]

Khalil Lewis from Miramar most likely. He just got offered. 3 star. Pretty good. Still super depressed that we are probably losing out on Callaway. Better than nothing I guess though.[/QUOTE]

He is meh but what can you do.

Last edited:
Advertisement
They could always just go after Jalen Julius, but that would make sense and this staff believes in doing mind-numbingly stupid things on a continual basis.

Lose Callaway to UF and likely Chatman to TCU, but we'll replace him with someone no one else wants. Probably. F***.

Advertisement
Wonder if this is the Golden mystery player that comes out of nowhere and actually contributes (ie. Eddie Johnson, Corn Elder)

Advertisement
The guy I buy bootleg dvd's off of at the Hess station in Miami Gardens told me Ridley and SBB have both been silent commits for months. We back!

It's officially the last 24 hours, insiders and crazy predictions

Last edited:
Advertisement
About time for @TimReynolds to let loose the news that was going to break twitter a few months ago.....now, now would be the time

Advertisement
Back