Myles Mooyoung commits

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I just saw this post , I’m only 100% on one thing , that’s the staff knows about him and evaluated him. That’s not second hand info. As for as the bc offer I was told that by somebody speaking on the kids behalf. I don’t know how legit that is , so maybe he was walking on because they pulled offer or it wasn’t commitable. I wasn’t there when the BC coaches offered or didn’t offer. Loving Miami and paying hundreds of thousands of dollars is another. If he did do that that’s crazy and another level of dedication. It’s possible but I don’t know either way. Just clearing things up.
Get grants, scholarships, student loans and earn a ship your second year. It’s not an overwhelming expensive two semesters of college if everything works out. I’d assume there’s a plan and he won’t be a walk-on for very long. If it doesn’t, I’m sure there’s enough connections here to help him get a full ride elsewhere. The kid can play fwiw

Advertisement
It's an interesting PWO move considering you could have just grabbed a really athletic under the radar kid right here in Florida...who knows. Kid may have something to prove and shut everyone up. Time will tell.

Advertisement
Back