Myles Mooyoung commits

Advertisement
Advertisement
FREE MONEY.

You would take 20 kids of this caliber as PWO's if you could. Some kids develop late, but even if he never plays a down, he will make the scout team better, and I am sure he's a high character hard-working type for them to have taken him, which helps raise the standard. Awesome job by the staff.

Correct.

We've had PWOs for decades, but now because kids are addicted to social media, somehow a "commitment" post gets slagged by some of our fans.

It's a bit unusual, but it will be nice to have a 6' PWO playing cornerback as we try to reverse years of inconsistent CB recruiting.

What are our options, honestly? Brian Monroe?

If this kid wants to sweat his **** off to try to earn a scholarship, I'm fine with it.

FREE MONEY.

You would take 20 kids of this caliber as PWO's if you could. Some kids develop late, but even if he never plays a down, he will make the scout team better, and I am sure he's a high character hard-working type for them to have taken him, which helps raise the standard. Awesome job by the staff.
This is what everyone should be posting.
And a Welcome to The []_[]

Advertisement
Correct.

We've had PWOs for decades, but now because kids are addicted to social media, somehow a "commitment" post gets slagged by some of our fans.

It's a bit unusual, but it will be nice to have a 6' PWO playing cornerback as we try to reverse years of inconsistent CB recruiting.

What are our options, honestly? Brian Monroe?

If this kid wants to sweat his **** off to try to earn a scholarship, I'm fine with it.

Actually, being a private school with high tuition, we've been way behind other program in the walk-on game for decades. Nebraska used to carry a 150 player roster.

Actually, being a private school with high tuition, we've been way behind other program in the walk-on game for decades. Nebraska used to carry a 150 player roster.

No, you're right about that. I'm not saying that we have a HUGE program for PWOs, or that our PWOs are the best, but we've had plenty of kids who put in the time and effort with absolutely no guarantee over the past few decades.

If the kid can get scholarship money or pay his own way, get him to Coral Gables and let him show what he's made of.

Advertisement
Advertisement
FREE MONEY.

Exactly right, our lack of CB recruiting makes fielding a decent scout team difficult. Might not be flashy but thats an important component to team building. Welcome to the U!

Advertisement
Back