Myles Garrett

Advertisement
Absolutely. Could you imagine if Rudolph went into a coma and died??? That’s beyond the game.

Do these idiots with an agenda realize that Garrett would be charged and tried for Manslaughter?

Nah, they’d be spouting off about injustice. I’ll ask the question again for people (not you @poptmus) that are defendí Harrett. If Joey Bosa did this to Can Newton (or Ryan Kapaernick for that matter), would you defend Joey Bosa?

I didn’t defend Garrett either strawman. But continue on with your fence straddling preme induced folly.

U keep railing about that juvenile question like it’s gonna crack the Da Vinci Code or something, answered the question immediately after you asked it but you are obviously somewhere smoking a preme 😂.

It’s crazy because in all reality you are the Mongoloid by blood 😂. So embarrassed by who you actually are that you stole another identity which is contrary to Biblical, archeological and historic fact.

Just like you to become the fake victim turned aggressor and start your own Bully thread. U a passive aggressive mutt.
There’s the anti-semitism I knew you had in you. You proved my point and you never answered the question. Now if I made an equally incendiary comment about black people like you just made about ****** people... wait.... I mean my definition of ****** people, then I’d be the KKK redneck but you get to skate free. I love how this works.

**** any black man... or white, asian, Hispanic, native or whatever man who thinks as corruptly as you.

There’s the anti-semitism I knew you had in you. You proved my point and you never answered the question. Now if I made an equally incendiary comment about black people like you just made about ****** people... wait.... I mean my definition of ****** people, then I’d be the KKK redneck but you get to skate free. I love how this works.

**** any black man... or white, asian, Hispanic, native or whatever man who thinks as corruptly as you.
I am Semitic. I can’t be anti myself.

I didn’t say anything about ****** people ( I don’t know all ****** people), I was talking about you the individual. U can’t say nothing about black people when you claiming to be (like or pertaining to) one of us.

Last edited:
Advertisement

He's a Hebrew Israelite... Tread lightly.

Is there truth to the "MAGA cracker" comment that Garrett supposedly made or is that made up?

Assuming it was made up, let's disregard race and focus on the actions. What Garrett did was so egregious, I think he has to be suspended for longer than Kareem Hunt was. He legit could have killed Rudolph or caused severe brain damage had the helmet been facing the other way when he swung it.

Now, Rudolph deserves to be punished, too, absolutely. I'd give him a game or two. But Garrett? He is so lucky that Rudolph didn't get a concussion or crack his skull open due to that foolishness of Garrett. In this day and age of CTE and brain injuries, the NFL has to come down severely.

garretts reaction was overboard that even baker couldn't defend him and hes the one ripping everyone not with the browns. side note -- i think MR is a trump supporter, but that really doesn't matter. he went to OK state and there will be trump supporters there, same as garretts beloved state of texas where he played football for a ton of them. ****, most of the NFLs owners are also supporters.

My take, love 53 great teammate that's the way it was when I played hockey. #2 is a *****, WTF fight back. Garret should have been beaten to death on the field.

Advertisement
I am Semitic. I can’t be anti myself.

I didn’t say anything about ****** people ( I don’t know all ****** people), I was talking about you the individual. U can’t say nothing about black people when you claiming to be (like or pertaining to) one of us.
I can say what I want about black peoples like you Can about white people. Some white and black are good... some white and black people are bad. I don’t live in fear because of the injustices that your people suffered. They’re horrendous. But they don’t give you a free pass to return the bigotry en masse.

He's a Hebrew Israelite... Tread lightly.
There are a few on this board. They’re as bigoted as the Klan pieces of garbage. I don’t care what they think. I don’t care what they say. They’re a fringe hate group like the Yahweh’s under Hulon Mitchell. We traced half of my family to Spain and North Africa before fleeing the Inquisition to Russia and Ukraine. That’s good enough for me. Fûck them. And fûck John Wayne too.

Advertisement
I can say what I want about black peoples like you Can about white people. Some white and black are good... some white and black people are bad. I don’t live in fear because of the injustices that your people suffered. They’re horrendous. But they don’t give you a free pass to return the bigotry en masse.
If you can say what want and you not going live in fear (whatever the eff that means???) then make your comment.

U deflecting to play the victim while also posing as a tough guy. What does any of that have to do with u coming in here commenting (taking sides) without reading the thread???

Posts #12, #16, and #29 and the ones contrasting the OJ fiasco, introduced race into the thread and now I’m racist for pointing it out.

There are a few on this board. They’re as bigoted as the Klan pieces of garbage. I don’t care what they think. I don’t care what they say. They’re a fringe hate group like the Yahweh’s under Hulon Mitchell. We traced half of my family to Spain and North Africa before fleeing the Inquisition to Russia and Ukraine. That’s good enough for me. Fûck them. And fûck John Wayne too.

Traced thru your MOTHER but the Torah (your book) explicitly says lineage comes thru the seed of thine FATHER.

Advertisement
Did I miss something what did John Wayne do wrong? LMAO

Advertisement
Back