Myles Garrett

I haven’t read the thread and I saw a video of the play. What did Rudolph do before that because solely on that play the dude flung him down late, grabbed his face mask and yanked it off his head... now after being assaulted Rudolph went at Garrett and Garrett used the helmet as a weapon. Rudolph’s only risk is going after the guy who assaulted him but it definitely would be a mitigated heat of passion type thing. Garrett caused all kinds of assaults including with a deadly weapon. More importantly, it doesn’t matter what happened before that play. It’s not a legal defense. There was no danger to Garrett, he caused the situation. It’s an easy case.
All of this

Advertisement
As usual..everyone in this thread is looking at the situation in a vacuum and taking it out of proper context. You have to look at both the surrounding circumstances within the game itself, and also the NFL organization as a whole. You'll then have a better understanding about why the disciplinary action surrounding this incident ended up the way it did.

Thank you! Like I said, those posts prove the context but you picked sides immediately on an argument that goes back probably 2 pages before that.

And why reiterate the asinine question, like it’s deep or even remotely relevant? If I said Garrett went too far, why would I not say the same about Bosa??? That question makes zero sense, especially considering the person you are attempting to make me out to be.
Nah, your full of shît as usual. I answered your question I posted one past you. Answer the question:

Advertisement
Your are an idiot. Someone deserves to be hit with a helmet??? Bring your keyboard warrior a$$ over here and let me smack you with a helmet

😂😂😂 LOL

PS Former 82D Airborne.
As tough as you are talking (the irony of calling someone a keyboard warrior) ON THE INTERNET seems like you wear a different type of helmet, which brings me to this:
Post less, breed less and stay indoors more.

But what a cute, funny comeback, hun.

Advertisement
This thread delivers, though.
giphy (80).gif

He’s lucky he wasn’t holding the helmet the other way or he would’ve knocked Rudolph out cold
Or compressed his cervical spine, not very different from hitting your head against a swimming pool wall while floating to a stop, face down, slow speed.

Advertisement
Naw you projecting again. U and I actually proved your implicit bias and full of ****.

Fence straddling snowflakes like you live in constant dissonance.
Answer the Got **** ******* question like I did for you, you constantly hypocritical race baiting mongoloid liar. If Joey Bosa did this to Cam Newton, I’d rip him. Would you???

The answer is No. You would not and the fûcking reason you would not is because you’re a white hating, race baiting troll who takes side purely based on the color of a person’s skin. I’m done being nice. And fûck any white or black motherfûcker on here who thinks like you.

You won’t answer the question because you can’t explain why you would defend Garrett but not Bosa in reverse circumstances without looking like the hypocritical racist liar that you are. You’re not a fair person. You’re not objective. You’re not interested in justice. You’re about one thing and one thing only and that’s is what color of the person’s skin before I take a position... and you’re no better than those piece of shît SEC rednecks that these SoFlo turncoats go play for.

I don’t need to base it off of this thread. I’ve seen you posting this garbage for years on here. I don’t give a fûck who doesn’t like it. What I’m saying is the got **** truth.

And you won’t answer the question. You just need all nonsense so I don’t even give a fûck what you have to say anymore. It’s all bullshît. Any objective, honest person with a brain knows it’s bullshît. I’m Got **** sick of people not being objective and fair with race and doing what’s just the right thing for the right reasons, like people should, and then claiming some moral high ground. Fûck you Harriet. You have no moral high ground. You’re no better than the people you despise and blame. You and those SEC cucks are all mongoloid maggot-infested hateful people making decisions on race not merit.

Bigotry has no limits based on color. There’s no free pass. Welcome to Post 2, Mongoloid:

Haven’t heard of this common expression before.

Glad you can make me aware of it.

I’ll try to call a bunch of kids “inmates” the next time they are acting out of control as form of common expression.
Have you seriously not heard of the statement "the inmates running the prison, or the crazies running the asylum"? Those are pretty common and don't have anything to do with race, and only meaning those in charge have lost or given control away to those who work for them, or under their watch.

Edit- finally got to the part of the thread where you cleared it up. My bad

Advertisement
Is there truth to the "MAGA cracker" comment that Garrett supposedly made or is that made up?

Assuming it was made up, let's disregard race and focus on the actions. What Garrett did was so egregious, I think he has to be suspended for longer than Kareem Hunt was. He legit could have killed Rudolph or caused severe brain damage had the helmet been facing the other way when he swung it.

Now, Rudolph deserves to be punished, too, absolutely. I'd give him a game or two. But Garrett? He is so lucky that Rudolph didn't get a concussion or crack his skull open due to that foolishness of Garrett. In this day and age of CTE and brain injuries, the NFL has to come down severely.

😂😂😂 LOL

PS Former 82D Airborne.
As tough as you are talking (the irony of calling someone a keyboard warrior) ON THE INTERNET seems like you wear a different type of helmet, which brings me to this:
Post less, breed less and stay indoors more.

But what a cute, funny comeback, hun.
B4 or after the Rickettes?

Is there truth to the "MAGA cracker" comment that Garrett supposedly made or is that made up?

Assuming it was made up, let's disregard race and focus on the actions. What Garrett did was so egregious, I think he has to be suspended for longer than Kareem Hunt was. He legit could have killed Rudolph or caused severe brain damage had the helmet been facing the other way when he swung it.

Now, Rudolph deserves to be punished, too, absolutely. I'd give him a game or two. But Garrett? He is so lucky that Rudolph didn't get a concussion or crack his skull open due to that foolishness of Garrett. In this day and age of CTE and brain injuries, the NFL has to come down severely.
Absolutely. Could you imagine if Rudolph went into a coma and died??? That’s beyond the game.

Do these idiots with an agenda realize that Garrett would be charged and tried for Manslaughter?

Nah, they’d be spouting off about injustice. I’ll ask the question again for people (not you @poptmus) that are defending Garrett like that mongoloid race baiter, HarrietTurdmanCane. If Joey Bosa did this to Cam Newton (or Ryan Kapaernick for that matter), I would rip Joey Bosa. Would you?

Personal information
Answer the Got **** ******* question like I did for you, you constantly hypocritical race baiting mongoloid liar. If Joey Bosa did this to Cam Newton, I’d rip him. Would you???

The answer is No. You would not and the fûcking reason you would not is because you’re a white hating, race baiting troll who takes side purely based on the color of a person’s skin. I’m done being nice. And fûck any white or black motherfûcker on here who thinks like you.

You won’t answer the question because you can’t explain why you would defend Garrett but not Bosa in reverse circumstances without looking like the hypocritical racist liar that you are. You’re not a fair person. You’re not objective. You’re not interested in justice. You’re about one thing and one thing only and that’s is what color of the person’s skin before I take a position... and you’re no better than those piece of shît SEC rednecks that these SoFlo turncoats go play for.

I don’t need to base it off of this thread. I’ve seen you posting this garbage for years on here. I don’t give a fûck who doesn’t like it. What I’m saying is the got **** truth.

And you won’t answer the question. You just need all nonsense so I don’t even give a fûck what you have to say anymore. It’s all bullshît. Any objective, honest person with a brain knows it’s bullshît. I’m Got **** sick of people not being objective and fair with race and doing what’s just the right thing for the right reasons, like people should, and then claiming some moral high ground. Fûck you Harriet. You have no moral high ground. You’re no better than the people you despise and blame. You and those SEC cucks are all mongoloid maggot-infested hateful people making decisions on race not merit.

Bigotry has no limits based on color. There’s no free pass. Welcome to Post 2, Mongoloid:

U keep railing about that juvenile question like it’s gonna crack the Da Vinci Code or something, answered the question immediately after you asked it but you are obviously somewhere smoking a preme 😂.

It’s crazy because in all reality you are the Mongoloid by blood 😂. So embarrassed by who you actually are that you stole another identity which is contrary to Biblical, archeological and historic fact.

Just like you to become the fake victim turned aggressor and start your own Bully thread. U a passive aggressive mutt.

Advertisement
Back