Myles Garrett

Advertisement
Yep.

Dude is so caught up in racehe dang even see straight , his whole life is black in white. Sad to see.

If this was Lamar Jackson and jj watt he’d be losing his crap over watt and him deserving lifetime ban. Especially if watt had used the opposite of cracker to describe Lamar , as Garrett did.

When you use racist terms when angry at another race is a tell tell you’re a tad racist lol.

More amateur hour white supremacist projecting. Zero facts, just “cuz I said so”
Still butthurt from previous manhandlings.

U ❄️❄️liberals are making my country soft!!!

You forgot how this discussion went. I have never once claimed that Garrett should be charged. What I did was explain to you that things on the field or court CAN be criminally charged. Apology accepted, once you have gone back and read it.

It "can" happen? That's your argument? lol I sure hope you're not an attorney - if so, yikes.
lol

Hope to see rudolph get suspended some games, too.

U changing the narrative and movin the goalposts like the amateur white supremacist you are.

Like I said and can be easily proven, race was injected at posts #12, #16 and #29. We don’t to make stuff up, it’s right there and it was against Garrett liar.

Who made you an authority on what’s racist and what’s not? People like you claim that it exists but NEVER openly acknowledge any examples when the opportunity arises. So please victim of all things racist and PHD in Sociology, give us some examples of true racism in America, using recent, commonly known events?
Blah....blah....

True racism in America? White supremacist garbage on police forces that impose laws unfairly, or even kill, black people. Black people being given stiffer sentences for the same crimes white people commit. Black people being viewed as suspect and something to fear in public simply for being black.

You know what's NOT racism? That a trashy football player who used a hard, heavy object as a weapon against someone's unprotected head is trashed for it...and he happens to be black. Crying racism for nonsense like that just undermines REAL cries against racism.

Like I said, a whole parade of black players, current and retired, black sportscasters, etc. have trashed Garrett just as hard for what he did. But if a white person does it, it just HAS to be racism in your eyes.

Yep.

Dude is so caught up in race he can’t even see straight , his whole life is black in white. Sad to see.

If this was Lamar Jackson and jj watt he’d be losing his crap over watt and him deserving lifetime ban. Especially if watt had used the opposite of cracker to describe Lamar , as Garrett did.

When you use racist terms when angry at another race is a tell tell you’re a tad racist lol.
Where are the posts with these said terms being used?

Advertisement
Once again. Did you read or you focused on one part of what I wrote guy?

There was an entire part before that which you an other posters skipped to focus on race based ****
That you said it's wrong no matter the race doesn't change the fact that you brought up the idiotic claim that his race plays a factor in how others see his actions.

You are such a one note poRster. Everything is racially charged with you. It's a shame to go through life this way. Get some help. There's a great big world full of great people out there.. in all colors.

More lies 😂 Go check my posts nothing but Canes for months and months. Hundreds of positive reactions, even from the white supremacist jthomps 😂.

Even received praise from a mod for my posting and agreement that I don’t start any of the race posts on this blog, but I do finish them. Again All FACTS...try it sometime.

It was just a fight people, calm down, ole rudolph was trying to fight cause he mad he got picked off 4 times, and than they trying to jump garrett, lol, pure comedy, nobody got hurt. Next time tell ole rudolph, "dont start nothing, wont be nothing". He's not a victim, he's someone that just got dealt with. A fight is a fight, i keep hearing all this garrett is trying to prove he's a tough guy talk" its comical to me how people can view the same video and get carried away, the only **** that was trying to prove he was a tough guy was rudolph bout to be a redhead reindeer, you want run up with no helmet on and keep trying to fight the guy with your helmet, rudolph deserved to get cracked up side the head just for being stupid. It basically was the same as this:

Advertisement
It "can" happen? That's your argument? lol I sure hope you're not an attorney - if so, yikes.
lol

Yes, and that was a response to your silly post that it doesn't happen. You're scared to go back and read the actual context of the discussion, because you know you look like a clown right now.

Also I’m still waiting to read where anyone in this thread said anything racist.

I read the whole thread. Neither myself or anyone else said anything racist here. If you are a racist that should be banned from the board black, white, Latino, asian or otherwise.

No place for that.

I asked a fairly simplistic question.....if this was a white player would terms like “inmates” or “thug” be utilized to describe said player?

That was it. Not a single poster answered that question and that question is a question. It’s not racist lol.
No one is saying you are racist. The issue is the injection of race when it has nothing to do with anything. Your "simplistic" question implies that the use of "inmates" or "thug" was being used in a racist manner because Garrett is black,....vs. the far more reasonable reason that it's because he acted like a trashy, thuggish criminal out there, regardless of race.

Read my posts earlier , I’m not outraged or defending anyone . I actually said I was cool with everything until the helmet to the head. Even if he beat dude down after ripping helmet off. Everything went out the window when he swung a helmet that hard at an unprotected head. On national tv , with a sport settling lawsuits left and right because it’s being attacked. That’s a horrible look and pr.

Everything prior to the helmet was normal stuff between the lines , from fighting to kicking. Even just throwing some hands at Rudolph would’ve been a fine and maybe a game.

We agree here! Garrett absolutely went overboard with the aggression. He deserves the punishment he has received.

I understand his position. I just think Rudolph himself needs punishment as well for setting the whole thing off. Regardless of anyone’s race as a QB you are expected to be a leader.

Even if you feel Garrett roughed you up to hard....NEWSFLASH you play QB! Everyone is trying to kill you all game. DL are some nasty guys. Get up walk away be the bigger man.

When you do extra **** well....we see what happened.

That you said it's wrong no matter the race doesn't change the fact that you brought up the idiotic claim that his race plays a factor in how others see his actions.

Actually I only asked about the poster who referred to him as inmate and race. Not about Garrett’s actions boss man.

Advertisement
lol

Here is your original quote: "Lol at y’all trying to implicate crime/assault for an on field incident during a violent sport."

Now do you want to tell me that crimes/ assaults are never implicated in violent sports?

I asked a fairly simplistic question.....if this was a white player would terms like “inmates” or “thug” be utilized to describe said player?
That's a reasonable question that warrants discussion. I've never liked the term and I do think it tends to be racially charged, even if it's not intended to. People should avoid it altogether IMO due to it's offensive nature. On that same note, do you think if it were a white player the medias coverage/response would have been different? The sword cuts both ways.

More lies 😂 Go check my posts nothing but Canes for months and months. Hundreds of positive reactions, even from the white supremacist jthomps 😂.

Even received praise from a mod for my posting and agreement that I don’t start any of the race posts on this blog, but I do finish them. Again All FACTS...try it sometime.
There were good people on both sides!

Advertisement

If u claim that racism exists, then why is that assertion far fetched?

Stop lying for once

More lies 😂 Go check my posts nothing but Canes for months and months. Hundreds of positive reactions, even from the white supremacist jthomps 😂. Even received praise from a mod for my posting and agreement that I don’t start any of the race posts on this blog, but I do finish them. Again All FACTS...try it sometime.
I apologize. You quoted me a few weeks back & I unblocked you. It was from a long time ago.. Glad to see that has changed. We all have a lot to gain from open dialogue. Respectful dialogue. Not hateful rhetoric.

Might sound it but i can assure you that ain't the case. I'm just a grown man with kids at home.
And you aren't the only one with kids. Rudolph could've twisted his neck and ruined Myles's career. Again we don't have **** in common but these canes. Enjoy your life

Advertisement
Back