Myles Garrett

This. Case Closed.
AB043247-9BD4-4864-BA18-F7F3295C16AC.png
D7C93FAD-92DB-4282-A508-17136DFF9AD8.png

Advertisement
Of course the goalposts just got moved. Dudes spent the whole night, this morning and the 10 pages of this purposely ignoring the fact that Rudolph initiated this and are agreeing that Garrett was “defending him”.

It took 12 hours for that truth to be acknowledged. LIARS and the true snowflakes. Selective outrage is embarrassing especially for a Canes fan and knowing our history with media lynchings, sensationalism, and racism against our own team.
When you inject race into everything and anything when you don't get your way, you denigrate those who are REALLY dealing with racism, and undermine the validity of all of the real claims of racism out there.

I guess all the black players are racist too, for their comments that Garrett needs to be severely punished and what he did was unacceptable?

Unacceptable in the context of an NFL game, absolutely; hence the suspension. But to assert criminality is ridiculous and you would be laughed out of court IMO.
Attacking someone's unprotected head with a hard, heavy object is not criminal?

The amusing part is despite HarrietTubmanCane's claim of it being race-based because others injected race into it....the VERY FIRST person in this thread to inject race in any way was when someone claimed that if Garrett were white, no one would be as upset about his actions. Meanwhile, even a whole lot of black players, past and present, have stated that what Garrett did was unprecedented and warranted a very long punishment.

Yep.

Dude is so caught up in race he can’t even see straight , his whole life is black in white. Sad to see.

If this was Lamar Jackson and jj watt he’d be losing his crap over watt and him deserving lifetime ban. Especially if watt had used the opposite of cracker to describe Lamar , as Garrett did.

When you use racist terms when angry at another race is a tell tell you’re a tad racist lol.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Of course the goalposts just got moved. Dudes spent the whole night, this morning and the 10 pages of this purposely ignoring the fact that Rudolph initiated this and are agreeing that Garrett was “defending him”.

It took 12 hours for that truth to be acknowledged. LIARS and the true snowflakes. Selective outrage is embarrassing especially for a Canes fan and knowing our history with media lynchings, sensationalism, and racism against our own team.
Weak victim hood. I expected more from you.

The amusing part is despite HarrietTubmanCane's claim of it being race-based because others injected race into it....the VERY FIRST person in this thread to inject race in any way was when someone claimed that if Garrett were white, no one would be as upset about his actions. Meanwhile, even a whole lot of black players, past and present, have stated that what Garrett did was unprecedented and warranted a very long punishment.

That’s was me. And if you read I said Garrett was overboard.

That’s was me. And if you read I said Garrett was overboard.
Yes, that was you that injected race into it....questioning how people would react if it were a white player. Meanwhile, HarrietTubmanCane and his incessant race-baiting has tried to claim that it's white racists that injected race into the discussion.

Advertisement
Yep.

Dude is so caught up in racehe dang even see straight , his whole life is black in white. Sad to see.

If this was Lamar Jackson and jj watt he’d be losing his crap over watt and him deserving lifetime ban. Especially if watt had used the opposite of cracker to describe Lamar , as Garrett did.

When you use racist terms when angry at another race is a tell tell you’re a tad racist lol.

It was foul no matter the race.

Everyone is wrong in this scenario that’s all in saying at the end of the day.

But people all on Garrett’s nuts they should be on Rudolph’s nuts as well.

Uh, what? Show me ten examples this year of a player in any sport using something like a helmet or a bat against someone's unprotected head.

Stop moving the goalposts. Was it nutty what he did? Of course. Has it ever happened before? Lol of course - swinging helmets occur all the time (on helmetless players). It happens a heck of a lot more in practice (I’ve seen it with my own eyes). The Haynesworth stomp, yanking a facemask a complete 360 around a guys face intentionally, etc. sorry but this does not rise to the level of
Criminal offense.

Yes, that was you that injected race into it....questioning how people would react if it were a white player. Meanwhile, HarrietTubmanCane and his incessant race-baiting has tried to claim that it's white racists that injected race into the discussion.

Once again. Did you read or you focused on one part of what I wrote guy?

There was an entire part before that which you an other posters skipped to focus on race based ****

Stop moving the goalposts. Was it nutty what he did? Of course. Has it ever happened before? Lol of course - swinging helmets occur all the time (on helmetless players). It happens a heck of a lot more in practice (I’ve seen it with my own eyes). The Haynesworth stomp, yanking a facemask a complete 360 around a guys face intentionally, etc. sorry but this does not rise to the level of
Criminal offense.

You forgot how this discussion went. I have never once claimed that Garrett should be charged. What I did was explain to you that things on the field or court CAN be criminally charged. Apology accepted, once you have gone back and read it.

Advertisement
When you inject race into everything and anything when you don't get your way, you denigrate those who are REALLY dealing with racism, and undermine the validity of all of the real claims of racism out there.

I guess all the black players are racist too, for their comments that Garrett needs to be severely punished and what he did was unacceptable?
U changing the narrative and movin the goalposts like the amateur white supremacist you are.

Like I said and can be easily proven, race was injected at posts #12, #16 and #29. We don’t to make stuff up, it’s right there and it was against Garrett liar.

Who made you an authority on what’s racist and what’s not? People like you claim that it exists but NEVER openly acknowledge any examples when the opportunity arises. So please victim of all things racist and PHD in Sociology, give us some examples of true racism in America, using recent, commonly known events?

But to assert criminality is ridiculous and you would be laughed out of court IMO.
Your opinion would be wrong, respectfully. It's happened in hockey. Would happen here. Whether or not they choose to pursue criminal action remains to be seen (most likely will do it through lawsuit/settlement). It was a criminal act though.

Advertisement
Also I’m still waiting to read where anyone in this thread said anything racist.

I read the whole thread. Neither myself or anyone else said anything racist here. If you are a racist that should be banned from the board black, white, Latino, asian or otherwise.

No place for that.

I asked a fairly simplistic question.....if this was a white player would terms like “inmates” or “thug” be utilized to describe said player?

That was it. Not a single poster answered that question and that question is a question. It’s not racist lol.

It was foul no matter the race.

Everyone is wrong in this scenario that’s all in saying at the end of the day.

But people all on Garrett’s nuts they should be on Rudolph’s nuts as well.

Read my posts earlier , I’m not outraged or defending anyone . I actually said I was cool with everything until the helmet to the head. Even if he beat dude down after ripping helmet off. Everything went out the window when he swung a helmet that hard at an unprotected head. On national tv , with a sport settling lawsuits left and right because it’s being attacked. That’s a horrible look and pr.

Everything prior to the helmet was normal stuff between the lines , from fighting to kicking. Even just throwing some hands at Rudolph would’ve been a fine and maybe a game.

Advertisement
Back