Myles Garrett

Advertisement
Advertisement
All jokes aside, this is what we have become as a society in 2019.

There is ZERO ACCOUNTABILITY & there is ALWAYS someone trying to justify the actions of the wrong.

This whole "well if he wouldn't have done this, that guy wouldn't have done that" mentality is just juvenile and sad.

What Rudolph did (the cause in some eyes) and how Garrett reacted (the effect) is equivalent to running someone into a wall on the highway because they cut you off.

Advertisement
It is amazing that everyone only see what Myles Garrett did with the helmet but ignore the fact that Mason Rudolph started the whole brawl by trying to take off Garrett's helmet multiple times and kicking Garrett first. Yes Garrett went extreme with the helmet but **** you can't start a fight and get mad at how the next person fight you back. Plus the person that started the fight don't even get ejected that was some bull****.

Advertisement
It is amazing that everyone only see what Myles Garrett did with the helmet but ignore the fact that Mason Rudolph started the whole brawl by trying to take off Garrett's helmet multiple times and kicking Garrett first. Yes Garrett went extreme with the helmet but **** you can't start a fight and get mad at how the next person fight you back. Plus the person that started the fight don't even get ejected that was some bull****.

I completely agree, everyone always wants to talk about Jeffrey Dahmer eating people, but nobody ever wants to bring up how delicious his victims made themselves look when leaving their homes.

You don’t get to be excessive with me and try to pull my helmet off then tell me that my excessive retaliation was too excessive. The first led to the second and that’s just what it was. Garrett was wrong but he was heated about getting his helmet pulled first. Rudolph made more than one attempt to pull it off and that part shouldn’t be ignored 🤷🏾‍♂️
Rudolph tried to punch the man like a brat, rip his helmet off (fail) then preceded to get his *** beat🤷🏾‍♂️..

Its not about Rudolph its about Garrets actions alone. If he just pulled rudolphd helmet off and chucked it 20 yards down field this wouldn't even be a thing. Just bc someone "triggers" you doesnt give you the right to escalate to past what is reasonable.
Man that’s common sense talk! Some of these posters don’t have that!

Advertisement
We wouldn't be talking if he ripped his helmet off and chunked it. Instead he assaulted the guy with a deadly weapon. His dumb choice.

Garrett should be arrested for aggravated assault and permanently banned from the NFL. It would behoove some of you to learn Ohio’s statutes on the matter, and that the place of the crime (ie, a football field) doesn’t exempt you from committing one.

****..so there’s a whole lot of Hockey players they need to go after too..baseball players as well..tf outta here talking about arresting him for assault. Ruldoph started the **** then got his *** beat

Advertisement
Back