Myles Garrett

okay so we are just going to act like Myles didn’t drive the QB to the ground when he clearly didn’t have the ball? Also, Myles has a history of similar things this year

Myles Garrett, 2019 dirty plays
Week 1: Punched Titans TE Delanie Walker after whistle
Week 2: Ended Jets QB Trevor Siemian's season on late hit
Week 11: Struck Steelers QB Mason Rudolph over head with helmet

All of that. Not sure what the **** some of you people be watching. That's some hoe **** by Garrett.

Advertisement
Garrett's tackle was completely clean & legal, and MR pitched the ball away after MG already had him in grasp. If it wasn't legal, refs surely would've called roughing.

Mason Rudolph was just mad because he lost & got dominated by the Cleveland Defense all night. 4ints & 4 sacks. Not only did he try to rip off Garrett's helmet but he also kicked him in the d!ck with the bottom of his cleats. Then after Garrett took his helmet he came back for more and tried to go for his d!ck again smdh. That's what triggered Garrett to clobber him.

Rudolph broke football law. You don't go for the helmet and you for **** sure don't go for the nuts. He tried to vent his frustration on the wrong guy and paid for his sins with another concussion. Eye for an eye, Tooth for a tooth, Headache for a d!ckache.

EJZYKOFU0AADaUf.jpeg
EJZNOlUWkAAT-39.jpeg

Advertisement
Makes ya wonder who on our current roster would react the way Pouncey did if someone tried to legitimately cave in Jarren's dome?

I seriously can't remember something similar outside of the NHL to this though. The Bertuzzi incident definitely. Marty McSorely tryin to kill Donald Brashear too.

The one I remember distinctly was Dale Hunter 'finishing his check' after his opponent already scored a goal, breaking his ribs in the process.

To my knowledge, that has never happened again.

The worst brawl in baseball I've ever seen was the infamous Beanbrawl with the Braves, when three all out brawls broke out in one game, and six guys got beaned.

Bottom line; you're a professional. Can't be doing this. Shouldn't get kicked out of the league, imo; but he should be suspended and fined.

Last edited:
Garrett's tackle was completely clean & legal, and MR pitched the ball away after MG already had him in grasp. If it wasn't legal, refs surely would've called roughing.

Mason Rudolph was just mad because he lost & got dominated by the Cleveland Defense all night. 4ints & 4 sacks. Not only did he try to rip off Garrett's helmet but he also kicked him in the d!ck with the bottom of his cleats. Then after Garrett took his helmet he came back for more and tried to go for his d!ck again smdh. That's what triggered Garrett to clobber him.

Rudolph broke football law. You don't go for the helmet and you for **** sure don't go for the nuts. He tried to vent his frustration on the wrong guy and paid for his sins with another concussion. Eye for an eye, Tooth for a tooth, Headache for a d!ckache.

View attachment 102000View attachment 102001
They gone be quiet after that

View attachment 102000View attachment 102001

Good catch...yeah, Rudolph clearly got what was coming to Him.

Advertisement

Makes a compelling point.

What would happen if...

- Tom Brady
- Cam Newton
- Drew Brees
- Lamar Jackson
- Kyler Murray
- Russell Wilson
- Deshaun Watson
- Baker Mayfield
- Jimmy Garapolo
- Philip Rivers
- Ben Rothlisberger

was the QB getting a helmet swung towards their head like that?

Notice the connection, all "popular" NFL signal callers. NFL is going to think "if we don't nip this in bud now, are they next?" Of the above, my guess is Cam Newton would sue considering how much he has highlighted the extra hits he has taken with no flags thrown (he does have point).

My guess is NFLs response will be swift and make Burfict's sanctions look like an offsides penalty. NFL will likely take a "good order and discipline" approach. Cleveland should expect smoking hole where Garret's locker once stood.

Advertisement
:zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg: :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg: Good old Western PA/Ohio football backyard brawl....people making comments about racism & hate crimes should be banned. Where are the mods? Do your job!

If they’re serious about player protection and protecting the head then garret should face some serious time. Maybe a full calendar year or more he could have done serious damage with that helmet. Intent was there even if mason didn’t crumble he meant to make him

No, but it is played by men. Not teen girls. If you want to keep pussifying the sport and over protecting the QB, maybe you should get involved in your local flower picking club.
I agree hitting someone over the head with a helmet is a ***** move that needs to be punished. That’s some sh*t angry females would do not men.

Advertisement
Two crappy teams poorly coached going nowhere. Love it! As for Garrett, my guess is 3 to 4 game suspension. Pouncey gets 2 and the other Clownie gets 1.

The league will send a message right, wrong or indifferent as you have to protect the integrity, sportsmanship of the game.

BTW, the Refs did a horrible job controlling the game. Chippy the entire night.

Advertisement
Back