Myles Garrett

Advertisement
Aye that is funny lol. That boy a whole bïtch out here throwing his hands up when he initiated the whole **** thing.

That’s what I’m saying. CIS blind tho. They see what they want to see.

Both are wrong. Mason, Garrett, Pouncey stomping Garrett in the helmet all need to go. Together. If your talking about doing what’s fair.

Advertisement
Garrett had the soft label floated when he was in college. He was a major underachiever and played lazy. Quite the 180 for him to go all barbaric like that. I didn't think he had the passion and anger.
Dude likes dinosaurs like people like superhero’s. The quiet ones who like weird **** are who you have to look out for. He absolutely has a ***** loose

Last edited:
Advertisement
Aye that is funny lol. That boy a whole bïtch out here throwing his hands up when he initiated the whole **** thing.
Big difference between trying to take someone’s helmet off and actually taking it off and hitting someone’s head with a 6lbs helmet. Oh and Deion Sanders is a ****, I hope FSU hires him
974B7586-4CA3-461A-AE6C-8344FE9C8364.jpeg

Makes ya wonder who on our current roster would react the way Pouncey did if someone tried to legitimately cave in Jarren's dome?

I seriously can't remember something similar outside of the NHL to this though. The Bertuzzi incident definitely. Marty McSorely tryin to kill Donald Brashear too.

Oh come on. That's just your average hockey game right there

Deion's right.
okay so we are just going to act like Myles didn’t drive the QB to the ground when he clearly didn’t have the ball? Also, Myles has a history of similar things this year

Myles Garrett, 2019 dirty plays
Week 1: Punched Titans TE Delanie Walker after whistle
Week 2: Ended Jets QB Trevor Siemian's season on late hit
Week 11: Struck Steelers QB Mason Rudolph over head with helmet

Advertisement
Browns fan here. Garrett should be out for the rest of the season. Pouncey 2-3 games. Rudolph 1 game. Pouncey had every right to throw haymakers, but kicking him in the head when he was already immobilized was suspension worthy. Rudolph for instigating by coming at Garrett again.

Oh.....and Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself, but Aaron Hernandez did. F*ck you Pouncey

Advertisement
The odd thing there were only 7-8 seconds left in the game, up by 14. The Steelers backed up around their own 10 yard line. Why the hard charge on Rudolph and late slam to the ground? Maybe it’s instinct but everyone else seemed to ready to get to the locker room. Dumb.

First off, it wasn't a late hit.

Secondly, it was Rudolph who charged Garrett after Rudolph clearly started the altercation.

Third, if Rudolph didn't charge Garrett, He would NOT have gotten hit on his big fat cranium.

Advertisement
Back