Myles Garrett

Advertisement
Rudolph playing the victim role after starting that ****. See this bs all the time. While the helmet swing was excessive, Rudolph should have kept his hands to himself first.

This!

Rudolph, u were grabbing and trying to rip off Garrett’s helmet 1st. So u came across a grown man that yanked urs off.

Rudolph, u kept coming at Garrett, escalating matters further....BUT

Even w that being said U DON’T USE A HELMET AS A WEAPON!

But emotions run high. Mason knew he had an f’d up game, he’s frustrated. Garrett tackles a guy, and now his helmet is being is being tugged and pulled on, he’s frustrated....but his frustration turned to **** near hate.

Emotions run high, but there’s no excusing this. Get this guy in anger mgmt. He acts cool & collected, but he’s another Suh.

Really? He didn't grab and push him due to sudden passion? All garrett has to do is start whining about neck injuries and he just met A1 criteria.
Sure, I mean I guess he could do that next time around. I highly doubt that whatever neck injuries he may or may not sustain would qualify as “serious”, especially when a medical evaluation by an independent physician wouldn’t reveal any significant damage. Good luck recovering the reputation from claiming that a skinny white rookie QB made his neck hurt, since this is all about what would go down on the “street” anyways

It started with Garrett's late take down with 8 ******* seconds left in a game that was over. That **** happens. Rudolph got ****ed at said late take down and reacted. That also happens. But a guy ripping off another player's helmet and then hitting him in the head with it isn't something that just happens. Garrett was completely out of line. No defense for him.

No defense for Rudolph either out of all that explaining u just did because if you watch the play he pitched the ball and Garrett thought he had a sack. Its not like it was a downfield throw where he clearly saw the ball was gone and crushed the guy. Only thing I’m against here is not admitting they were BOTH wrong

Advertisement
Your the snowflake ****ed off at a man for getting into an altercation. You must be one of the moms that calls up the school to whine about her son getting bullied for having his nails done.
Whoa. You got it all figured out don't ya now. You obviously played a lil too much monkey see, monkey doo when you were growing up. Ease up sport. It's not that serious. Triggered much?

Go Canes!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Its not about Rudolph its about Garrets actions alone. If he just pulled rudolphd helmet off and chucked it 20 yards down field this wouldn't even be a thing. Just bc someone "triggers" you doesnt give you the right to escalate to past what is reasonable.

So just to make sure I understand you clearly:

Multiple attempts to pull off Garrett’s helmet was totally “reasonable” ✅

Running up on him again in a heated moment while he’s surrounded by your teammates who are there to defend you is totally “reasonable”✅

am I correct?

Sure, I mean I guess he could do that next time around. I highly doubt that whatever neck injuries he may or may not sustain would qualify as “serious”, especially when a medical evaluation by an independent physician wouldn’t reveal any significant damage. Good luck recovering the reputation from claiming that a skinny white rookie QB made his neck hurt, since this is all about what would go down on the “street” anyways

What does the "street" have to do with it. People have been hit with aggravated assault for much less than that, which was your point. If you want to say it wasn't from passion, than it would be premeditated assault or whatever the equivalent is in Ohio. He doesn't have to do it next time around. He just has to say, "with the adrenaline I didn't realize how much pain I was actually in". LOL at doctors not revealing any significant damage. Their must be TONS of casualty insurance companies that would love to have you as the judge in their cases. Their are thousands of people right now getting payouts for things like that without any "real injuries".

Advertisement
Oh boy.... You sure aren't the sharpest tack. That much is obvious. Carry on. Your running out of family member insults brah.

Go Canes!!!!!!!!!
You are the one making up claims about the NFL with nothing to support them. I am sure you will next be telling me about how the earth is flat and that you and your husband would never allow your kids to get vaccinated.

You know, there are white folks who are inmates and there's even white folks in asylums. But I wouldn't expect a racist like yourself to be able to process that thought.

Go Canes!!!!!!

Far from racist that’s actually the way you come off. Racist people tend to throw out terms like thugs or anything negative towards black men.

I haven’t made a single racist post on here read my post history. I’m always on here preaching peace when y’all get on here with the racial ****.

I just asked if you would call him a thug if it’s a white guy. I never see it in the media as often as you see it with African American players or athletes.

Advertisement
What does the "street" have to do with it. People have been hit with aggravated assault for much less than that, which was your point. If you want to say it wasn't from passion, than it would be premeditated assault or whatever the equivalent is in Ohio. He doesn't have to do it next time around. He just has to say, "with the adrenaline I didn't realize how much pain I was actually in". LOL at doctors not revealing any significant damage. Their must be TONS of casualty insurance companies that would love to have you as the judge in their cases. Their are thousands of people right now getting payouts for things like that without any "real injuries".
Broadly, is your argument that Garrett is in the clear bc he’s defending his manhood/his own personal safety?

I think we can both agree that cases where only subjective claims are submitted (like pain, emotional damages, etc.) tend to be much less compensated — especially as compared with those with verifiable, long-term, structural damage that requires corrective surgery or leads to a significant loss in quality of life.

Running up on him again in a heated moment while he’s surrounded by your teammates who are there to defend you is totally “reasonable”✅

am I correct?

Reasonable for what? Reasonable to watch in a football game someone try to pull someones helmet off? Sure. Reasonable to see someone swinging a helmet at someone's head? Nope.

am I correct?

No use in being logical with these clowns.

Garrett’s actions were wrong but I’m not letting Mason Rudolph slide.

Dudes on this board acting like Rudolph didn’t do a **** thing wrong. Then they are mad about how Garrett reacted.

You can’t control someone’s else’s reaction that’s why you keep your hands to yourself in every area of life. Mind your business and keep **** pushing.

People are crazy out here.

That’s like when I used to ball in the hood ****** used to pick on this one dude for years at the court. One day dude came back and killed “his bully” in the middle of our game.

Stop ****innn with people and mind your business and you’ll get through this life just fine for the most part.

Yes it was absolutely wrong for homie to come back and murder dude on the basketball court. But then I think homebody wouldn’t be dead if he wasn’t out here ****ingg with people.

Advertisement
Broadly, is your argument that Garrett is in the clear bc he’s defending his manhood/his own personal safety?

I think we can both agree that cases where only subjective claims are submitted (like pain, emotional damages, etc.) tend to be much less compensated — especially as compared with those with verifiable, long-term, structural damage that requires corrective surgery or leads to a significant loss in quality of life.

No, I am simply stating, that if you think he should be charged with aggravated assault due to the Ohio laws. Than the QB needs to be charged as well.

Tell that to all the guys paying out for disability or other similar benefits lol.

Far from racist that’s actually the way you come off. Racist people tend to throw out terms like thugs or anything negative towards black men.

I haven’t made a single racist post on here read my post history. I’m always on here preaching peace when y’all get on here with the racial ****.

I just asked if you would call him a thug if it’s a white guy. I never see it in the media as often as you see it with African American players or athletes.
Did I call anyone a Thug? No. So quit making **** up to support your racist narrative. You are the the one that started talking about white and black folks. I was just talking about behavior and lack of self control and how the NFL sucks and you immediately injected race into the conversation. You should let that racist **** go bro.

Go Canes!!!!!!

No use in being logical with these clowns.

Garrett’s actions were wrong but I’m not letting Mason Rudolph slide.

Dudes on this board acting like Rudolph didn’t do a **** thing wrong. Then they are mad about how Garrett reacted.

You can’t control someone’s else’s reaction that’s why you keep your hands to yourself in every area of life. Mind your business and keep **** pushing.

People are crazy out here.

That’s like when I used to ball in the hood ****** used to pick on this one dude for years at the court. One day dude came back and killed “his bully” in the middle of our game.

Stop ****innn with people and mind your business and you’ll get through this life just fine for the most part.

Yes it was absolutely wrong for homie to come back and murder dude on the basketball court. But then I think homebody wouldn’t be dead if he wasn’t out here ****ingg with people.

Homeboy wouldn't be dead if he stayed strapped. Rule number 1 never get caught lacking.

Anybody got the video?
Edit: nvm they’re both wrong. Lol it’s funny too. Pouncey will be receiving a suspension as well throwing them missed swings. 😂

Advertisement
Back