Myles Garrett

You're adept at defeating your strawmen, but are completely out of depth when talking the psychology of masculinity. You continuous use childish insults and outbursts, truly a 'man' who cannot control his emotions. If I had to guess you come from a broken home and witnessed your mom get beaten by your stepdad. I'd advise you seek counseling before entering your first relationship with the opposite ***. If you continue down this path of ignorance, the women you settle for will be broken emotionally, dependent, untrustworthy and unfraithful.

Please use this thread as a lesson, not one man in this thread has backed up your hypothesis that losing control of ones emotions is a masculine trait. Its about as beta a trait as a man can have. Its not a good look.

I am not insulting you. I am just making observations. Just because you know a few women, that get violent towards you. That doesn't mean it is a feminine trait.

So because a couple cucks liked your comment, that means you are correct? LMFAO. Hilarious.

I literally provided evidence that men are more likely to lose their cool and become aggressive than women. However, you know a couple women that abused you, so of course, the anecdotes beat out the actual stats. LMFAO. No wonder why you work such a schit job.

Advertisement
I am not insulting you. I am just making observations. Just because you know a few women, that get violent towards you. That doesn't mean it is a feminine trait.

So because a couple cucks liked your comment, that means you are correct? LMFAO. Hilarious.

I literally provided evidence that men are more likely to lose their cool and become aggressive than women. However, you know a couple women that abused you, so of course, the anecdotes beat out the actual stats. LMFAO. No wonder why you work such a schit job.
The strawmen arent helping your case here. You will never find another man here, or anywhere else that will agree with your view that masculine men are emotionally fragile. Sorry kid, its not reality.

The strawmen arent helping your case here. You will never find another man here, or anywhere else that will agree with your view that masculine men are emotionally fragile. Sorry kid, its not reality.

WTF is this now? No one is talking about emotional fragility.

I am saying. A guy is more likely to explode and lose their temper and start a fight, than a woman. That is not a sign of high estrogen. That is a sign of high testosterone. That is why so many more men commit aggravated assault than women.

Since you are having such a hard time understanding it let me break it down so even you can understand.

-Myles Garrett committed aggravated assault with a deadly weapon against Austin.
-More men commit aggravated assault with a deadly weapon than women do.
-Since more men do this, that fits the very definition of manly, so what he did was manly.

WTF is this now? No one is talking about emotional fragility.

I am saying. A guy is more likely to explode and lose their temper and start a fight, than a woman. That is not a sign of high estrogen. That is a sign of high testosterone. That is why so many more men commit aggravated assault than women.

Since you are having such a hard time understanding it let me break it down so even you can understand.

-Myles Garrett committed aggravated assault with a deadly weapon against Austin.
-More men commit aggravated assault with a deadly weapon than women do.
-Since more men do this, that fits the very definition of manly, so what he did was manly.
Strawman. What happens when a man or woman does when they can't control their emotions is immaterial to what were discussing. Inability to control one's emotions is a feminine trait. Whether you cry or get violent when you lose control of your emotions not the discussion here, no matter how hard you want to turn it into that.

Advertisement
Strawman. What happens when a man or woman does when they can't control their emotions is immaterial to what were discussing. Inability to control one's emotions is a feminine trait. Whether you cry or get violent when you lose control of your emotions not the discussion here, no matter how hard you want to turn it into that.

Wrong. It is mind boggling to me that an adult can have such difficulties understanding such an easy to understand point. I feel sorry for whatever McDonalds you work at. I am sure you mess up the orders on a regular basis.

Getting offended and crying is what women do. Getting offended and attacking someone is the manly thing to do. Go look at what Chimps do when they are assaulted. The women are much more likely to back off than men and the alpha males are the ones that back down least.

Didn't really care much about this but watching another reply of it the other day and that QB started the helmet pulling while they were down. He just couldn't make ti work and the big guy showed him how it is done. Still should not have hit him with it but the qb has blame and should get similar punishment -- a little less. I'm a big guy and hate when little punks get to start something and then everyone cries for them when they get their rears whipped.

This entire thread....

giphy (84).gif

Advertisement

That is classic. Happens in animal world too. We had huge 120lb very docile male Dobbie. My sister had nasty female Dobbie about 55 lbs who love to torment our big boy. One day they were running a circuit track in her back yard. After a number of high speed passes with the female on the inside and our big boy running next to her on the outside, she slide over a foot or so running him head first into a metal pole. Then she stopped a few feet away and just looked at him. He got up and realizing she had done it on purpose, charged her full speed, lowered his head and rammed into her side. She flew back about 6 feet and staggered into the house. After that, she never came out of the bedroom when we brought our dog over.

In the NFL....IF you don't learn anything else...learn this... Talent trumps everything else, always has... always will

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back