Mykel Tubbs

Advertisement
Advertisement
If hes a walk on thats an impressive get. Second time we get a walk on thats impressive I think

Advertisement
He is 2019 so Air Force let him walk or so it seems something fell through.

You sure? Or maybe I just misread.

He’s a big kid that can jump , built really well for 6’3. Our wr coach must’ve really liked him to bring him down.

He’s probably a walk on but if I were betting he’ll get a scholly in a year or two. This kid looks nothing like an “ Air Force “ wr.

Advertisement
He went to Air Force Prep, this happens alot with the Academies because they all have some sort of Prep school where they take in Freshman put him on the prep team and if they have a scholarship opening the next year, thats where they pull them from. You will hardly if ever see a true freshman play for one of the academies.

He will be a 4 year to play 3 player.

He went to Air Force Prep, this happens alot with the Academies because they all have some sort of Prep school where they take in Freshman put him on the prep team and if they have a scholarship opening the next year, thats where they pull them from. You will hardly if ever see a true freshman play for one of the academies.

So the Prep school is considered college as in one year? Not like other Prep schools which are just an extension of high school for kids to get their grades right and allow them 4 years college eligibility?

Kid is built like a college jr.

Advertisement
So the Prep school is considered college as in one year? Not like other Prep schools which are just an extension of high school for kids to get their grades right and allow them 4 years college eligibility?

Air Force Prep technically is not considered Prep School, more like JV for the Academy

Advertisement
Back