Mykel Tubbs

Advertisement
Why are you *****ing about talent ? Lol we cry every year when someone gets hurt. Seems like we’re getting more depth at WR when last year we didn’t have any.
You are very clearly dumb as ****. Talent and Injuries are completely separate. we can easily recruit a number of players that are loads more talented than this dude, which is why I'm saying He better not have a scholarship ESPECIALLY since we already have a Walk on WR with a Scholarship. It literally just makes no sense. I'm not saying for him not to come here, just that he shouldn't be one of the 85 to have a scholarship

Advertisement
Guy on left played for the Gator. Go back and watch the series premier. That's why I could never get quite right with the Don Johnson character....and who keeps an alligator on his sailboat. And after seeing Mutschler or Muschamp or whatever his name was nude and getting it on with a shark it makes me wonder even more. (I'm not sure it was Mutschamp--I just get all the Florida coaches confused. McIlvaine! That's it! Whatever!

The white guy wasn't Tubbs? Then whose the white guy?

Last edited:
He went to Air Force Prep, this happens alot with the Academies because they all have some sort of Prep school where they take in Freshman put him on the prep team and if they have a scholarship opening the next year, thats where they pull them from. You will hardly if ever see a true freshman play for one of the academies.

He will be a 4 year to play 3 player.

Not true. He will still have 4 years to play. They dont do this because they have a scholarship opening up next year. They have unlimited scholarships.
Prep school weeds kids out for the military academies. A lot of them have to go prep because they cant get in right away with their current academic standing. It is also highly recommended as transitioning to the military life is not easy and dealing with football and school at the same time is not for everybody. They have a very high turnover rate here, which is why the service academies are allowed to sign so many kids every year.

Advertisement
Guy on left played for the Gator. Go back and watch the series premier. That's why I could never get quite right with the Don Johnson character....and who keeps an alligator on his sailboat. And after seeing Mutschler or Muschamp or whatever his name was nude and getting it on with a shark it makes me wonder even more. (I'm not sure it was Mutschamp--I just get all the Florida coaches confused. McIlvaine! That's it! Whatever!

The white guy wasn't Tubbs? Then whose the white guy?

Love the U and the tradition, although primary loyalties elsewhere. Mykel can straight out play ... saw him 4 years in HS. Simply goes and gets the ball ... very strong hands ... creates separation ... uses basketball skills to position his body between defender and ball ... great football speed ... simply will not be denied if he's the target. Great opportunity for him ... even better find for The U. Good luck. Go Canes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back