My vision for a better College Football World

Does the status quo seem like a good idea to you? I want a more inclusive playoff, not 2 + 2 SEC.
Why? You really think those 'other' teams are going anywhere? They aren't. Some team from the MAC ain't 'making a run at it'. Stick with your #metoo marches for more inclusiveness.

Advertisement
Why? You really think those 'other' teams are going anywhere? They aren't. Some team from the MAC ain't 'making a run at it'. Stick with your #metoo marches for more inclusiveness.
If they lose they lose. Right now the "playoffs" are a freaking joke, and we all know it.

How about this... Instead of lumping all the crap teams into a handful of conferences, why not spread them out through the majors? Make the conferences more even, so then IF one of these teams wins their conference, they've really earned a shot.

As for thinking I'm some pansy leftist... You simply have no freaking clue who I am, or what I believe.

Advertisement
My vision involves a Canes game every Saturday and Sunday where they win every game and topless waitresses bring beer and wings the whole time and I never have to worry about diabetes or heart disease.

Go big or go home.
**** it this is Dade County, we don't do ****y bars. If you're gonna go topless go fully naked....

Advertisement
If they lose they lose. Right now the "playoffs" are a freaking joke, and we all know it.

How about this... Instead of lumping all the crap teams into a handful of conferences, why not spread them out through the majors? Make the conferences more even, so then IF one of these teams wins their conference, they've really earned a shot.

As for thinking I'm some pansy leftist... You simply have no freaking clue who I am, or what I believe.
Don't get your panties all in a wad. Lighten up Frances.

Why are you so **** bent on artificially making everything so even?

12 team playoff... so with giving teams breaks to prep, we'd STILL be watching football?

OP got me in a catch-22. We'd still be watching football so **** posts like these would be avoided, but then I'd have to agree with OP.

Advertisement
Because Texas would never be in the SEC.

You know, there was a plan for Texas, OU and OSU to actually go to the PAC is the Big XII were to dissolve into other conferences, and for Nebraska, KU, MU and KSU to the BIG. TAMU wanted to go to the SEC but wanted to have another Big XII have with them. It was all over $$$ and the Big XII network and OU, OSU and Texas getting the majority of the $$$, and Mizzou didn't like it, wanted to move to the BIG with Nebraska, KSU and KU to keep rivalries intact. KSU and KU backed out at the last minute, MU and TAMU said eff U and went to the SEC.

You know, there was a plan for Texas, OU and OSU to actually go to the PAC is the Big XII were to dissolve into other conferences, and for Nebraska, KU, MU and KSU to the BIG. TAMU wanted to go to the SEC but wanted to have another Big XII have with them. It was all over $$$ and the Big XII network and OU, OSU and Texas getting the majority of the $$$, and Mizzou didn't like it, wanted to move to the BIG with Nebraska, KSU and KU to keep rivalries intact. KSU and KU backed out at the last minute, MU and TAMU said eff U and went to the SEC.

I've always felt OU, OSU, TAMU, UT, and TT should have went to the PAC-12 and KU, Iowa State, Missouri, Colorado and Nebraska head to the BIG

Advertisement
Don't get your panties all in a wad. Lighten up Frances.

Why are you so **** bent on artificially making everything so even?
Because it’s only a matter of time before we are ranked #5 and on the outside looking in. I’d like to see a playoff system based on results, not opinions. I guess that’s asking too much.

Advertisement
Back