My two emails to Blake James...

"You are a baboon. I m a prominent attorney...."

you are the one hurling insults at the guy in a spam fashion over email and refusing to reveal who you are... doesn't that make you the baboon?

*I hate Blake James and encourage Blake James hate emails

Advertisement
M
Send something yourself, assclown. Mocking a fan for voicing his displeasure to the athletic director at the University, while you sit back on the computer in your mom's basement ripping on those who actually take action in their own hands, tough guy.

Prominent attorney?? Was that email to tell yourself you are one or to let James know he sucks? Either way, that is a joke. If you were a prominent attorney you would have sent a much better written email with facts backing up your accusations. You would have also put your name on it and if you were in fact a prominent attorney you would not have had to tell him you were.

James is a joke and so is OP. Self proclaimed prominent attorney sends email leaving his name out with a phony email address.

I sent Blake an email after the Virginia loss. It had capital letters for proper nouns unlike your "prominent" email with facts supporting my displeasure. I would be willing to bet you are at most 30 years old. I think I am shooting a little high there as well. Your two emails coupled with your PM to me that reads "*****" not only show how big of a clown you are it also reinforces that you are a "prominent" douche bag. You said I am probably sitting in my moms basement. I would be willing to bet that is in fact where you are with how dumb your emails and posts are on this site.

Did he reply yet?

Did not. I took his public backing of Golden after 2 more losses (Pitt) as his reply.

I think this all hinges on the new President. I don't think the money is as big of a hurdle as many think. The nice thing about that is even if Golden somehow wins 8 games next year (still Unacceptable even though it would be progress of this 6 win season) he can still come in and say he wants his guy and let Golden go.

Advertisement
Did he reply yet?

Did not. I took his public backing of Golden after 2 more losses (Pitt) as his reply.

I think this all hinges on the new President. I don't think the money is as big of a hurdle as many think. The nice thing about that is even if Golden somehow wins 8 games next year (still Unacceptable even though it would be progress of this 6 win season) he can still come in and say he wants his guy and let Golden go.

I was asking the OP. Obviously he won't respond to your email. I think the baboon thing might get him to bite.

Did he reply yet?

I was asking the OP. Obviously he won't respond to your email. I think the baboon thing might get him to bite.

This whooping guy has a pretty good sense of humor when he isn't relying on the "hey whoopin send me a pm!" BS that was last funny in 2006.

Prominent attorney?? Was that email to tell yourself you are one or to let James know he sucks? Either way, that is a joke. If you were a prominent attorney you would have sent a much better written email with facts backing up your accusations. You would have also put your name on it and if you were in fact a prominent attorney you would not have had to tell him you were.

James is a joke and so is OP. Self proclaimed prominent attorney sends email leaving his name out with a phony email address.

stfu you weirdo...you're a joke

Advertisement
You're wasting your time sending e-mails to Blake James. He has no authority & no experience with what needs to be done.

This. The op is a fraud. Stiffed another poster out of $200 for flying a banner at VT. Neg him.

This. The op is a fraud. Stiffed another poster out of $200 for flying a banner at VT. Neg him.

The IRS and doj task force on his *** for that though.

Advertisement

The IRS and doj task force on his *** for that though.

The wez should destroy this mook.

http://westendzone.com/showthread.php?t=98742

mooserocco.jpg

Advertisement

What was on that banner? I didn't see it.

What was on that banner? I didn't see it.

Fire Golden I believe.

Advertisement
Back