My two emails to Blake James...

theu4lyfe

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
image.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement

Prominent attorney?? Was that email to tell yourself you are one or to let James know he sucks? Either way, that is a joke. If you were a prominent attorney you would have sent a much better written email with facts backing up your accusations. You would have also put your name on it and if you were in fact a prominent attorney you would not have had to tell him you were.

James is a joke and so is OP. Self proclaimed prominent attorney sends email leaving his name out with a phony email address.

Im a promenant attorney, former athlete and brain surgeon. I also play DT and coach special teams

Send something yourself, assclown. Mocking a fan for voicing his displeasure to the athletic director at the University, while you sit back on the computer in your mom's basement ripping on those who actually take action in their own hands, tough guy.

Prominent attorney?? Was that email to tell yourself you are one or to let James know he sucks? Either way, that is a joke. If you were a prominent attorney you would have sent a much better written email with facts backing up your accusations. You would have also put your name on it and if you were in fact a prominent attorney you would not have had to tell him you were.

James is a joke and so is OP. Self proclaimed prominent attorney sends email leaving his name out with a phony email address.

Advertisement
Guerrilla warfare. I love OP.

Keep turning up the heat and make this **** as hostile and nasty as possible. Make them loathe waking up every day.

Cmon mane.

Advertisement
I'm sure he was impressed with the mature fact based letter from an anonymous prominent lawyer...

people should write but if that letter reflects your closing arguments well, I feel for your clients.

yes I've written so before you even ask....

Advertisement
OP negged me because of my impeccable credentials and professional prominence. LOL:rustled:

Advertisement
Back