My take- FWIW

Crystal Ball

Actual fking Legend
As some of you may know, I have been an avid supporter of Golden the last few years. I bought into the stupid *** "process" and the bull**** "pillars".

I got mad af because I would come on here everyday and see guys like McGahee2theHouse, Chise, NVA, so on and so forth trash the staff. I even complained to D$ at one point about this.

I now see through the facade, and I am officially on the **** Al Golden band wagon. Last night was an embarassment. I didn't fall asleep until almost 5 am, because I simply could not get the image of the entire UL front 7 in the backfield as soon as the ball was snapped.

I had alot of optimism going into this game. I thought maybe we had things figured out. But as soon as I saw McCord line up against the slot reciever (the fastest ******* receiver on the field) I knew this season would be more of the same.

Kaaya- I thought the dude played okay, but he definitely looked like a freshman, and that was largely due to the fact that he had absolutely zero time to do anything, and he was handcuffed by the soft *** play calls.

As for Golden- Get em the **** outta here.

We can only hope this is Goldens last season. Even if it is, I have no confidence the admins will make the right hire. I see alot of bad, bad football in our future.

Da vision bleak.

Advertisement
I can't remember watching a coaching staff do less with more than last night. Sometimes it's almost as if our guys are purposely being set up to fail. I realize it's easy to look at every busted play or mistake and start throwing around blame, but what we did on both sides of the ball last night was inexplicable. Truly. How do you not try to stop the run on 4th and short? How? How do you line up 3/4 of your defense against 1/3 of Louisvilles offense? That **** only works in comedy football movies.

Im shocked at how well our defense actually played last night but Lousiville certainly helped us out. They had way less talent than us. Way less. We just don't have any ******* clue what we are doing and it starts right at the top. Rinse and repeat.

As some of you may know, I have been an avid supporter of Golden the last few years. I bought into the stupid *** "process" and the bull**** "pillars".

I got mad af because I would come on here everyday and see guys like McGahee2theHouse, Chise, NVA, so on and so forth trash the staff. I even complained to D$ at one point about this.

I now see through the facade, and I am officially on the **** Al Golden band wagon. Last night was an embarassment. I didn't fall asleep until almost 5 am, because I simply could not get the image of the entire UL front 7 in the backfield as soon as the ball was snapped.

I had alot of optimism going into this game. I thought maybe we had things figured out. But as soon as I saw McCord line up against the slot reciever (the fastest ****ing receiver on the field) I knew this season would be more of the same.

Kaaya- I thought the dude played okay, but he definitely looked like a freshman, and that was largely due to the fact that he had absolutely zero time to do anything, and he was handcuffed by the soft *** play calls.

As for Golden- Get em the **** outta here.

We can only hope this is Goldens last season. Even if it is, I have no confidence the admins will make the right hire. I see alot of bad, bad football in our future.

Da vision bleak.

It started with our very first play on offense for me, a **** bubble screen, I hate those things, the McCord play sent me into orbit

Advertisement
The OL play was laughably bad, I mean ******* terrible. Isadora negates a near TD that could have got us back in the game with a mental error and then Flowers has another penalty right after.

If Flowers is supposed to be a first round pick he ought to start playing like one.

welcome to reality. I gave ZERO ***** last night cus I KNEW we sucked ***.

F/A/G has literally ROBBED me of college football. I now dgaf about it. until we hire a real coach I wont care. cant care anymore.

What ticks me off is that its the same BS we saw last year and they dont correct it. Offensively, we were horrible in third down conversions last year, and last night same ****. Our oline getting destroyed last year, last night same ****. If your gonna start a freshman Qb your Oline should be great and we are far from it, your play calling should put the ball in play makers hands to put pressure of the freshman. And if your gonnna start a Freshman QB you better have a stout defense which we dont. We are still playing that stupid zone, doesnt Onofrio get it. When he blitzed it created 2 sacks and 2 turnovers. Im not saying blitz every down but come on try to confuse the your opposition. When your rushing 3 or 4 your not getting a pass rush, and if your playing 10 yards of the ball, forget it recipe for mediocrity.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back