My signing day grades/analysis and other BS recruiting thoug

Advertisement
I agree with everything except the part about Rumph. While I hold Rumph %100 percent accountable for missing on the Ah kids I don't think those kids didn't come here cause they don't like Rumph or Chad Wilson hates him. I'd bet my last dollar if Rumph was coaching at FSU or UF they would of followed him and it all goes back to a interview on here last year Pete did with Kai-Leon Herbert in which he stated how people are so down on Miami and talk bad about Miami. I'm angry because unlike Searles he wasn't able to break through that perception like Searles did with Herbert. For whatever reason Ah kids have a bad perception of Miami and it has nothing to do with kids not liking Rumph or the Ah staff not liking him.

Advertisement
Dont know who you are OP but great writeup. Few things that I liked that you said were.

- Rumph needs to give Wilson/Surtain Sr the "Play from House Party" treatment when his boys clogged the toilet.."When you see me in the streets, DONT SAY NOTHING!" You are spot on with that. Dont see how their relationships could ever be the same. Total stab in the back IMO. Dont want to make this a racial thing but..I am ole school..You dont do another brotha like that. Esp a young one trying to make his bones in this industry. Thats G code.

- Spot on about Mel Tucker. LOL. That guy is a joke and Campbell ran into his arms like this guy was **** Lebeau or Monte Kiffin! Smh. WTF are they looking at?

- Hope we dont look back in 3 years and ask "what could have been". Meaning if PS2 and Campbell live up to their hype and become national names. But I will never sleep on the guys we have. Dont think guys like Ivey and Blades Jr wont take it personal how the fan base is totally disregarding them and thinking this CB class is a failure because we missed out on the AH 2. I fully expect them both to walk around with a chip on their shoulder.

Great writeup again.

. Esp a young one trying to make his bones in this industry. Thats G code.

-

That's my point! These guys broke bread together, coached together...And the fact not 1, but 2 kids do did it (not even counting lost cause Marco Wilson)...is mind boggling to me.

Advertisement
Please bring back the upvote/downvote feature! This post needs to be upvoted. Very well thought out and logical. Can't argue w/ any of this.

I actually think Williams' release is top notch. When he makes up his mind, the ball comes out in a hurry.

Also... Miller is VERY strong already. Conditioning, maybe, but strength he has.

Also... Miller is VERY strong already. Conditioning, maybe, but strength he has.

I disagree, I think his upper body strength is an issue right now...But it could just be on plays he is gassed or a technique issue

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back