My Reaction 2 UF Loss

Advertisement
Advertisement
I got nothing but love for the kid. But it does seem like he's struggling with his fandom big time.
Im a fan but hate and Im tired of the losing, for 5 years ok for 10 ok for 15 plus its hard on me man, and u know out of most here how big of a fan I am. They can gig on the video or the delivery or ebonics or anything its funny to me but the fan thing when they say Im not a fan its BS

Easy cowboy. Although I don't agree with his negative takes. D, has his heart in the right place. Just expresses himself as an individual. Plus, if they band him you would get bored. You know, you love yourself some @Dwinstitles ...
FACTS, its just my opinion and they get butt hurt by it, i ragged on Miami Nights because after 1 game he ragged on Golden. But I apologized cause later on down the road he was right and saw it in the first game

We play dumb football.

The amount of times we put the ball on the ground should be concerning. Also we got extremely lucky with Malik Davis’ fumble. He definitely recovered that ball.

Al Blades with the horrible unsportsmanlike at the end of the game was downright indefensible.

Also the amount of times we used play action on obvious passing downs forced Jarren to already start from an uncomfortable position.

Obviously Jeff Thomas has a big problem under the lights. Dropping the PR & Endzone pass will haunt him. If guys are going to do that we need to give some other guys chances. I think we need to play Hightower on the perimeter and take advantage of his size. I don’t mind Martell 5 snaps a game to keep teams guessing, playing him anymore than that is a downright waste.

Williams looks like he could definitely be our QB and I don’t think we’ve been able to say that since Brad Kaaya. If we can figure out how to protect him we will be in a good spot.

KJ Osborn is a decent player but he’s not somebody you need to play every single snap.

Advertisement
FACTS, its just my opinion and they get butt hurt by it, i ragged on Miami Nights because after 1 game he ragged on Golden. But I apologized cause later on down the road he was right and saw it in the first game
bro, we lost by 4 pts. Richt got raped last year. Golden got blown out how many times? this team NEVER gave up.

Im a fan but hate and Im tired of the losing, for 5 years ok for 10 ok for 15 plus its hard on me man, and u know out of most here how big of a fan I am. They can gig on the video or the delivery or ebonics or anything its funny to me but the fan thing when they say Im not a fan its BS
I get you, D. Like I said, It sets me off sometimes but I get where you're coming from...

I was a homer once before thats why people loved it, its not the case anymore if I homed it up I would be bullshytting and Im not about telling anyone lies. Fact is its our opinion till it becomes true, do I believe we will be back? no but its not impossible, this is my opinion and u have yours

You shouldn't acknowledge these hanger ons....motha phucka has man sack placement down to perfection. He can't help but tell people he's a sack licker.

Advertisement
We play dumb football.

The amount of times we put the ball on the ground should be concerning. Also we got extremely lucky with Malik Davis’ fumble. He definitely recovered that ball.

Al Blades with the horrible unsportsmanlike at the end of the game was downright indefensible.

Also the amount of times we used play action on obvious passing downs forced Jarren to already start from an uncomfortable position.

Obviously Jeff Thomas has a big problem under the lights. Dropping the PR & Endzone pass will haunt him. If guys are going to do that we need to give some other guys chances. I think we need to play Hightower on the perimeter and take advantage of his size. I don’t mind Martell 5 snaps a game to keep teams guessing, playing him anymore than that is a downright waste.

Williams looks like he could definitely be our QB and I don’t think we’ve been able to say that since Brad Kaaya. If we can figure out how to protect him we will be in a good spot.

KJ Osborn is a decent player but he’s not somebody you need to play every single snap.

Gotta disagree on Osborn. He looks legit to me.

Advertisement
You shouldn't acknowledge these hanger ons....motha phucka has man sack placement down to perfection. He can't help but tell people he's a sack licker.
FACTS, I wasnt going to write but sometimes I have to but its better to ignore the BS. People only like u sometimes only if they agree with u they cant separate the two

Advertisement
Back