My Reaction 2 UF Loss

Advertisement
****, I thought for sure we both being from Newark would be enough to get me on the list.

Yeah, i know....North Ward Italians from the 60's/70's don't count.

Advertisement

We know the problem. Richt was landing amazing players and even raiding Miami from Athens. He comes to Miami and can't secure the same talent. No one is going to coach at Miami. High cost of living, low wage and high expectations. We would have chased off Dabo in year 3. Who steals from Temple? GT, BC and Miami.

Advertisement
We know the problem. Richt was landing amazing players and even raiding Miami from Athens. He comes to Miami and can't secure the same talent. No one is going to coach at Miami. High cost of living, low wage and high expectations. We would have chased off Dabo in year 3. Who steals from Temple? GT, BC and Miami.
Facts

Advertisement
Just because you & your brother say something is fAcTs, doesn't make it true. You think spreading toxicity & negative energy on a Canes football forum makes you a real fan??
how I mgiving them a bad name Diaz dont care about my **** video they need to pay attention to being back not wtf we or anyone post

Bro, you’re acting like a trashy hoe from down the way that got passed up and is now screaming on the corner at passersby.

I think you got some salmonella brain toxicity from that loud *** motherfūcking bird that you used to have.

Your posts have become unreadable. This was garbage.
I was a homer once before thats why people loved it, its not the case anymore if I homed it up I would be bullshytting and Im not about telling anyone lies. Fact is its our opinion till it becomes true, do I believe we will be back? no but its not impossible, this is my opinion and u have yours

how I mgiving them a bad name Diaz dont care about my **** video they need to pay attention to being back not wtf we or anyone post

How many times do I have to tell you, wait until the season is OVER before you start waging unreasonable criticism, or start talking about "How MIA will never truly be back" It's a long season..let it run its course

Last edited:
Advertisement
I was a homer once before thats why people loved it, its not the case anymore if I homed it up I would be bullshytting and Im not about telling anyone lies. Fact is its our opinion till it becomes true, do I believe we will be back? no but its not impossible, this is my opinion and u have yours

No one wants a homer or contrarian or hot-takist. Just interesting analysis. This ain't it.

He shouldnt be banned for the cringeworthy over the top attempt at being hard not for his horrendous analysis and football acumen. Clearly never played.

Advertisement
Back