My Rant Video

Advertisement
I think we get to 9 lose the ACCG and lose the bowl.
9 wins is a DISASTROUS scenario. That’s an “improvement” and will likely get an extension. We need less than 8 wins to finally move on from this nightmare. IMO this team will give up on the pvssified head corch yet again. Expect another end of season collapse.

Advertisement
No lies detected. Just a lot of ugly truths.
That said, I'm still of the opinion this is a 9 or 10 win team on the remaining schedule. We won't see anything close to that sort of position-by-position talent lined up against us again this season.
True. But no team prepares paybacks better than our opponents, and this diarrhea of game planning/coaching is gonna give their legit coaches plenty to exploit. It’s gonna be a long season.

True. But no team prepares paybacks better than our opponents, and this diarrhea of game planning/coaching is gonna give their legit coaches plenty to exploit. It’s gonna be a long season.
get used to it bruh this is that new Miami they dreamed of inside the school

Great video, and I feel your pain.

Blake and Manny can't get the **** outta here soon enough...

Bama don't care about Wes...

And that is Manny's only hope for a legit LB this cycle, and he ain't coming anyways...

We aren't going to land a single player this cycle that Bama even has as a plan B...

Advertisement
Great video, and I feel your pain.

Blake and Manny can't get the **** outta here soon enough...

Bama don't care about Wes...

And that is Manny's only hope for a legit LB this cycle, and he ain't coming anyways...

We aren't going to land a single player this cycle that Bama even has as a plan B...
We need to start changing that. I think we win the rest of the schedule and we can have some slip ups. Bama makes everyone look bad

Advertisement
"...If we can sign a good 2022 class, then it will be much easier to lure a good coach if Manny ***** the bed..."
How many more soiled linens do you need to see at this point?

NAnYvSGZMYenS.gif

Advertisement
There are real dedicated CIS members whom are the fiber that holds this board together and every so often pop up to share.

You my brother are one of them , always look forward to hearing from you 🙌

GOCANES
thanks much ... i always enjoy your posts too ! .... stay well. Brother ! GO CANES !

Advertisement
Back