My Rant Video

No lies detected. Just a lot of ugly truths.
That said, I'm still of the opinion this is a 9 or 10 win team on the remaining schedule. We won't see anything close to that sort of position-by-position talent lined up against us again this season.
I think we get to 9 lose the ACCG and lose the bowl.

Advertisement
“A rant “? Wth have I been reading the last three days in every thread? I believe we’ve hit our weekly rant limit and it’s only Tuesday.
My man, get comfy... 👇👇👇👇

Screenshot_20210907-164100_DuckDuckGo.jpg

I think we get to 9 lose the ACCG and lose the bowl.

I can't make bowl predictions until I know the bowl and the opponent. If it's some trash bowl, you know this team is showing up unprepared and uninterested. We need a decent profile bowl against a good but not too good opponent to get a win, lol.

I can't make bowl predictions until I know the bowl and the opponent. If it's some trash bowl, you know this team is showing up unprepared and uninterested. We need a decent profile bowl against a good but not too good opponent to get a win, lol.
Agree but we could lose to a well prepared team. It could be a matchup nightmare....let's say we face a team with like one first round talent at DE or QB...that team can beat us

Agree but we could lose to a well prepared team. It could be a matchup nightmare....let's say we face a team with like one first round talent at DE or QB...that team can beat us
A well-coached team with solid QB play and a defense that can generate some decent pass rush is enough. If that pass rusher or QB is a legit top NFL prospect, then it could be problems. Our best hope is the kid skips the bowl game for the draft, but we rarely get lucky like that. It's usually our top guys doing that.

Advertisement
A well-coached team with solid QB play and a defense that can generate some decent pass rush is enough. If that pass rusher or QB is a legit top NFL prospect, then it could be problems. Our best hope is the kid skips the bowl game for the draft, but we rarely get lucky like that. It's usually our top guys doing that.
Another fuqin year bruh I'm used to this ****

Another fuqin year bruh I'm used to this ****
I'm not losing 100% hope just yet. Like you alluded to, Bama rolls everyone and we just got rolled. But if these next three games we don't come out angry and leave no doubt, then it's going to be a very long season.

I'm not losing 100% hope just yet. Like you alluded to, Bama rolls everyone and we just got rolled. But if these next three games we don't come out angry and leave no doubt, then it's going to be a very long season.
I think we win these games my only gripe is I have to see a loaded recruiting class to have hope. Until the trail changes those elites will completely destroy us. When Jimbo got hired I remember in year one I saw his class and said fsu will win a natty with him. Three to four years later they held up the trophy.

Advertisement
I think we win these games my only gripe is I have to see a loaded recruiting class to have hope. Until the trail changes those elites will completely destroy us. When Jimbo got hired I remember in year one I saw his class and said fsu will win a natty with him. Three to four years later they held up the trophy.
We caught a glimpse this last class. Need to put 2-3 more of those together to even think of competing for a playoff spot.

Advertisement
THIS. Period point blank. When you have to rely on the likes of Jennings, McCloud, Ivey, Gaynor, Scaife and Carter, you're only going to go so far no matter who is coaching. Our most talented players with the most upside are our underclassmen from 2020 and 2021. Our only hope is to stack 3 more classes with playmakers like that in order to have a decent shot at beating the elites. Currently, we are built to battle VT, Louisville, UNC and other better than average ACC schools. We are not built to take on the top tier programs.

If we can sign a good 2022 class, then it will be much easier to lure a good coach if Manny ***** the bed. No good coach is going to want to take the UM job with all the high expectations we have for immediate success if our roster is ***. Gotta keep stacking talent no matter if it's Manny or someone else.

No more mediocre players, and I give Manny credit for the new very selective approach. Only the difference-makers from here on out.

THIS. Period point blank. When you have to rely on the likes of Jennings, McCloud, Ivey, Gaynor, Scaife and Carter, you're only going to go so far no matter who is coaching. Our most talented players with the most upside are our underclassmen from 2020 and 2021. Our only hope is to stack 3 more classes with playmakers like that in order to have a decent shot at beating the elites. Currently, we are built to battle VT, Louisville, UNC and other better than average ACC schools. We are not built to take on the top tier programs.

If we can sign a good 2022 class, then it will be much easier to lure a good coach if Manny ***** the bed. No good coach is going to want to take the UM job with all the high expectations we have for immediate success if our roster is ***. Gotta keep stacking talent no matter if it's Manny or someone else.

No more mediocre players, and I give Manny credit for the new very selective approach. Only the difference-makers from here on out.
U would be able to lure another random HC who just wants a vacation and paycheck. Will try to fool people through the media for two years then the true nature comes out where they can't get it done. But yea I agree

@Dwinstitles

Agree w/ everything u said, except ur opening statement.

I don’t think anyone is giving enough credit to something that continued to be emphasized by the broadcasting crew for the game; Culture.

If you have Diaz as coach over the collection of talent Bama has w/ those guys coming from the culture that Saban built, absolutely he wins. But if U’re saying Diaz wins w/ Bama’s players w/ no culture established? Iunno, champ. Your example of Coker is half truth; Coker took over an already established culture w/ Butch’s players. If anything, as Coker continued, we started to recruit on an elite level.
Class of ‘02 - #5 in the nation
Class of ‘03 - #4 in the nation
Class of ‘04 - #3 in the nation

You know what those classes had to show under Coker? Nothing. Why? B/c the culture was completely broken. So once Butch players left, the erosion began, despite being a top 5 “talented” team in the nation, and eventually, our top 5 class ranking started to dip to the top 10, to out of the top 10 w/ regularity.

Like I’ve said many of times, u can have the finest ingredients at a chef’s disposal, but if that **** can’t cook or use those ingredients in harmony, the dish is going to be garbage.
We complain about Pope now, but had a hissy fit when he was rumored to go to Bama.
We complain about Scaife now, but were jumping for joy when the #5 rated OG in the nation signed here.

How often r we going to bash every single 4 & 5 star player that walk through those doors of The Hecht, before we realize the culture is the problem? From a 1st yr HC in Shannon given zero support, to a Wefense failed G5 coach, to a “secret playbook” that-a-boy semi retired HC, to a lisp & slide 1st yr HC. Come on D. Lol.

The WR Metchie, that was high stepping on us? Yeah, he was the #40 ranked WR in his class, bro. I mean, we’ve had a slew of top 10-15 WRs in their class not do what we saw Metchie do. How? It’s not just evaluations (although that’s been poor), it’s our culture Bro. I think I heard u say players were playing video games afterwards, or to that effect…bro, that’s what I mean. Participation trophies after a L, jumping up & down throwing water on each other after squeaking pass CMU, giving out the T.O chain when down by a Lord’s Prayer… bro, we could have every 5 star listed, and I promise u, we would still be an 8-9 win team. Coaching, culture, scheme…all suck ***.

Advertisement
@Dwinstitles

I don’t think anyone is giving enough credit to something that continued to be emphasized by the broadcasting crew for the game; Culture.

If you have Diaz as coach over the collection of talent Bama has w/ those guys coming from the culture that Saban built, absolutely he wins. But if U’re saying Diaz wins w/ Bama’s players w/ no culture established? Iunno, champ. Your example of Coker is half truth; Coker took over an already established culture w/ Butch’s players. If anything, as Coker continued, we started to recruit on an elite level.

You know what those classes had to show under Coker? Nothing. Why? B/c the culture was completely broken. So once Butch players left, the erosion began, despite being a top 5 “talented” team in the nation, and eventually, our top 5 class ranking started to dip to the top 10, to out of the top 10 w/ regularity.

Like I’ve said many of times, u can have the finest ingredients at a chef’s disposal, but if that **** can’t cook or use those ingredients in harmony, the dish is going to be garbage.
We complain about Pope now, but had a hissy fit when he was rumored to go to Bama.
We complain about Scaife now, but were jumping for joy when the #5 rated OG in the nation signed here.

How often r we going to bash every single 4 & 5 star player that walk through those doors of The Hecht, before we realize the culture is the problem? From a 1st yr HC in Shannon given zero support, to a Wefense failed G5 coach, to a “secret playbook” that-a-boy semi retired HC, to a lisp & slide 1st yr HC. Come on D. Lol.

The WR Metchie, that was high stepping on us? Yeah, he was the #40 ranked WR in his class, bro. I mean, we’ve had a slew of top 10-15 WRs in their class not do what we saw Metchie do. How? It’s not just evaluations (although that’s been poor), it’s our culture Bro. I think I heard u say players were playing video games afterwards, or to that effect…bro, that’s what I mean. Participation trophies after a L, jumping up & down throwing water on each other after squeaking pass CMU, giving out the T.O chain when down by a Lord’s Prayer… bro, we could have every 5 star listed, and I promise u, we would still be an 8-9 win team. Coaching, culture, scheme…all suck ***.

@Dwinstitles

Where my opinion disagrees with yours and where we are caught at an impasse. Is those class rankings I don't agree are accurate cause the services weren't as dead on as they are now. Either the services are more dead on now compared to then or I'm wrong....imo though I think the service are on point now as to those fake Rankins early in that era.

@Rellyrell either your right or I'm right but where we disagree is the rankings from that time. Either these services have learned better or they are just going off bama OSU and clemsons evals. What year did the services start hitting? Off the top of my head my guess would be 09-11ish?

Advertisement
Back