My Rant Vid FIRE EVERYONE !!!!!!!!

Advertisement
We all agree with you on the alpha hire. The only fans that don’t want an alpha are probably the same ones that gave you hard time about Diaz and Flagg, which you were 100% correct about from day one.
I just don't get how most people didn't see Flagg and immediately know he wasn't UM caliber. I don't care if he had 600 tackles the film doesn't lie.

Advertisement
Dwins
wet GIF

Advertisement
Love the video. Speaking big facts.

Sad truth is, Blake will be here at least until the end of the season.

As I was listening to this, and you were talking about North Carolina not winning, I thought, "Just because they had Micheal Jordan, they think they are the cats *** with sports."

Then you said, "All they had was Micheal Jordan and LT."

GET OUT OF MY MIND DWINS. xD

With Mario, I don't think we're going to pay to get him. With the track record of the university, their best hire was a burnt out Mark Richt who had to donate money to build an IPF

...That was their best hire for 20 years.

As I was listening to this, and you were talking about North Carolina not winning, I thought, "Just because they had Micheal Jordan, they think they are the cats *** with sports."

With Mario, I don't think we're going to pay to get him. With the track record of the university, their best hire was a burnt out Mark Richt who had to donate money to build an IPF

I love me some LT I'm a Giants fan....but UM comes first so fuq him too.

I just don't get how most people didn't see Flagg and immediately know he wasn't UM caliber. I don't care if he had 600 tackles the film doesn't lie.
I probably don’t follow our recruiting as closely as most of the posters on here. I’m more of a lurker than poster as evident by my post count. When you started posting your concerns about Flagg and providing reasons/facts for those concerns, that’s when I really started paying attention. Everything you said months and months ago about him has been proved on the field, unfortunately. I wish you weren’t correct on Flagg, but you knew, so I never got my hopes high on him. As far as Diaz, I didn’t think he would be this bad, but it was clear to me after the GT game in ‘19 that we were never going anywhere with him.

Advertisement
I probably don’t follow our recruiting as closely as most of the posters on here. I’m more of a lurker than poster as evident by my post count. When you started posting your concerns about Flagg and providing reasons/facts for those concerns, that’s when I really started paying attention. Everything you said months and months ago about him has been proved on the field, unfortunately. I wish you weren’t correct on Flagg, but you knew, so I never got my hopes high on him. As far as Diaz, I didn’t think he would be this bad, but it was clear to me after the GT game in ‘19 that we were never going anywhere with him.
I thought they were lazy and Flagg was willing and an easy commit. They took it cause they didn't have to work and other kids were way better.

Freeze is a proven coach. Only thing is he cheated at Ole Miss to get the recruits he was getting, and he got caught. He could win here but he would have to establish his NIL bag game.

Mario could probably establish his bag game as well. Probably helps that his brother Luis, also a Canes alum, has been a detective in Miami for like 25 years at least.

Not advocating that they break any rules. Only that they take full advantage of the rules to get the best recruits.

We totally need an alpha! A Pat Riley type. And a football friendly AD (Freeze knows this; he was an AD himself for a short period). It's the only way we are going to be able to build a spartan-like culture of success here, one where players keep their eyes on football and not on the thousands of distractions in this great city of ours.

Good vid. GO CANES!!!

In all fairness, Julius Peppers was pretty good.

Advertisement
I thought they were lazy and Flagg was willing and an easy commit. They took it cause they didn't have to work and other kids were way better.
Yep. And other posters argued he was going to be good because he supposedly had the best instincts since Ray Lewis. That would make up for his lack of speed and all other areas his skills and physicality were lacking. Can he improve….yes. Will he ever be a UM caliber linebacker…probably not.

I know he didn't have offers from TAMU or UT but Flagg proves that a lot of the "experts" (not CIS posters but coaches and media) on the ground around Texas high school football have consumed too much of the Kool Aid surrounding Texas high school football. Many of them were slobbering over this kid saying what a steal we got and in amazement that he was getting out of the state.

Advertisement
Back