My prediction for 2023 was 8-4…

Advertisement
With a little luck 9-3. With some bad luck 7-5. 8-4 is still my bar for 2023. Half way there in wins and halfway there in losses. What says you Canesinsighters?!??

Same boat. I thought 8-4 or 9-3 ... with every lucky bounce, 10-2 — all lucky breaks going out the window these past two weeks.

Have to beat a beatable Clemson team; on that reminds me of what the Canes had slipped to around 2005, a few years removed from being championship-caliber.

If Miami can beat Clemson, games against Virginia and North Carolina State are very doable—and going into Trailerhassee at 7-2, anything can happen in a rivalry game.

Honestly, after what we saw last weekend, I think North Carolina is your ACC Champion—the Heels beating the Noles for conference supremacy.

Miami could've beaten North Carolina if not losing the turnover battle 4-0 ... clean things and everyone on this schedule is still beatable.

Praying for 9-3. Most-likely 8-4. 7-5 would be a a real letdown as it's 3-3 with six to play, which would suck.... grab your popcorn.

I said 8-4 and I still feel like that’s looking good. We aren’t as good as some thought but we’re also not nearly as bad as folks think.
You think we only lose what Clemson and FSU? We always ***** up 2 a season we shouldn't at a minimum

Turned in my mope card at the beginning of the season, but I have to be brutally honest.

6-6. Lose to Clemson, FSU, Louisville and will be one more Mario special where we lose to a team we shouldn't.

I could live with losing every game until the end of the season except for FSU. If we beat them, it would be such an embarrassing loss for FSU that it very likely keeps them out of the playoffs. That's better than a low tier bowl win in my book.

Last edited:
Advertisement
They can beat UVA, BC, LVille, N. C. State

They won't beat Clemson or FSU

Clean sweeping those top 4 won't be easy.
Kind of my thoughts as well since Dabo owns Miami just like UMs granddaddy mack brown owns them...thats why that GT loss is still so annoying. Much different feel sitting at 5-1 then 4-2...need some sort of miracle to beat what seems like a beatable clemson team. Just not sure they can actually make it happen

Same boat. I thought 8-4 or 9-3 ... with every lucky bounce, 10-2 — all lucky breaks going out the window these past two weeks.

Have to beat a beatable Clemson team; on that reminds me of what the Canes had slipped to around 2005, a few years removed from being championship-caliber.

If Miami can beat Clemson, games against Virginia and North Carolina State are very doable—and going into Trailerhassee at 7-2, anything can happen in a rivalry game.

Honestly, after what we saw last weekend, I think North Carolina is your ACC Champion—the Heels beating the Noles for conference supremacy.

Miami could've beaten North Carolina if not losing the turnover battle 4-0 ... clean things and everyone on this schedule is still beatable.

Praying for 9-3. Most-likely 8-4. 7-5 would be a a real letdown as it's 3-3 with six to play, which would suck.... grab your popcorn.
Totally agree. It starts with this weekend. At home playing a very beatable clemson team. I'm gna be really ****ed off if these dudes come out and look already defeated like they started to look in the 2nd half of UNC. We were told this team was different than the past 2 decades of soft *** teams. They need to prove that Saturday night. If they could somehow win and beat two very average teams after that 7-2 heading to fsu would have them right back on track

Idk how this team wins 8 games looking at the remaining schedule.
Most likely upcoming L's:
-clemson
-fsu
-UL
-boston college
-nc state

They will finish 5-7 or 6-6
If we lose to Boston College, Mario better not be allowed back on the plane to Miami.

I said 8-4/9-3, after A&M 8-4 seemed like a shoe-in and 9-3 likely…oh how the tables have turned…

7-5, maybe 8-4. Losses to Clemson, FSU, Louisville bad spot after team quits. UVA and BC should be shoe-ins.

we absolutely should not lose to NC St either, but they’ll be closer than it should.

With a little luck 9-3. With some bad luck 7-5. 8-4 is still my bar for 2023. Half way there in wins and halfway there in losses. What says you Canesinsighters?!??
Anything less than 8 & a loss to UF week 1… might as well pack it up.

The schedule in 2025 is the hardest it’s been for UM in years.

Advertisement
God bless your heart…or after you press One, Dios bendiga tu corazón.

Protect the ball, stay relatively healthy and take a knee, we win 9.

I'd take 8-4.

I just want to see this team continue to get better.

We are definitely a much improved team from last season (not saying much) and that's all you could ask for as a fan.

This is probably a longer rebuild than many thought it'd be.

We've sucked for so long that cleansing our locker room of losing/losers will take time

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back