My prediction for 2023 was 8-4…

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’d take 8-4 right now.

Only issue is there will be a 3 game losing streak in there which could infect the virgina game.
For real,
Don't see another guaranteed win on the schedule.

If we start the spiral this week, get GT'd by UVA, then we'd be lucking our way into another W for the year.

We beat Clemson, things may stabilize.

High hope on slim odds. Think CLemson, FSU & UL are gonna boatrace us.

NCST and BC are GT redux, so yeah, UVA after the sprial starts? Entirely plausible.

Advertisement
I said 8-4 and I still feel like that’s looking good. We aren’t as good as some thought but we’re also not nearly as bad as folks think.
Like I said in other threads. The turnover issues the last two weeks have killed us and we still were competitive in these games.

I would put us at 7-5 with losses to Clemson, FSU and UL. But I’m hoping we can make it to 8-4.

Looking like 7-5 or 8-4 with UL being the swing game that decides it. If we somehow come out and beat Clemson this week, we should only be looking at FSU as the other potential loss for the rest of the year but I just don't see it happening.

I have always said 7-5. Still expect to get there but I didn't think we would lose to GT and I didn't think we would beat Texas A&M. So were about on schedule.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If we beat Clemson I could see us at 9-3 or 8-4

If we lose, 7-5

Another big game that we need to win

I predicted 10-2 and I think we will win out, but lose to FSU, so we finish 9-3. We better go at least 8-4 or there will be dark clouds forming over Green Tree.

Advertisement
Back