My Post Game Recap

Advertisement
Very interested to see how we play vs Clemson. Not sure if this game was more of a reflection of FSU and how bad they suck or a reflection of Miami and how good they are.Still have PTSD from the 17 ACC championship game.

Holy ****, how in the **** did you do that this quick. Obviously as the game went in, but still, this is insanity.
Actual footage of LCE writing this
kim kardashian twitter GIF

Advertisement
Mike Norvell literally went to a Trailerhasse hospice to find a bed ridden elderly person with Covid to cough directly in his face in order to avoid having to coach this game, he licked every doorknob & wiped his face with people's sneeze rags out of the garbage, he did NOT want to be on the sidelines for this desecration!

:ttdg2m10mxvzxan.jpg:

Advertisement
I'm not inclined to disagree. He's doing more with less...

King, please stay for one more year and destroy 'bama for Gino.
That’s not fair to write he’s doing more with less.
King has more talent at running back and tight end than Toretta had. Gino had the receivers and great defense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Very interested to see how we play vs Clemson. Not sure if this game was more of a reflection of FSU and how bad they suck or a reflection of Miami and how good they are.Still have PTSD from the 17 ACC championship game.
As long as we don't get beat by more than 17-20 it'll be a positive for us.

Just keep it within range & don't get embarrassed & we're a completely different program perception wise.

Wish it was a neutral site game, hate having to play them in Death Valley.

For those of you not from Florida, it is difficult to understand what this means to us who are.
I’ve been a fan for 34 years from ny...I live and die every fall Saturday. Maybe I haven’t experienced the **** up close like you...but ask my wife how much this means to me.

she took my daughter to sleep at her parents...

Advertisement
Back