My Post Game recap

Great takes as always from LCE - the GOAT pure football poster. They did what you said to do and they slaughtered em. I didn’t think Enos would do what he needed to or that we would tackle but we did everything. Great win today for everyone.

Advertisement
What was impressive El is that our D should have dominated that trailerhassee trash and did just that. None of the "trick" plays worked. Also, this team has no quit in them. Even when things have seemed grim, they seem to keep on fighting.

And I agree wholeheartedly that this was Enos' best game calling plays. Left some points on the field but for the most part, much better.

Williams missing Wiggins close to the goal line throwing over his head when he was wide open, the miss field goal, and Jarrren on 4th a 1(the sneak) cant blame Enos for any of that

Where’s the dee wiggins slander
From who?

I've always been a fan of Dee Wiggins, even when he was dropping possess I would tell people to just give the kid time.

He's got crazy upside once he puts it altogether & he gets more snaps. I honestly wouldn't be shocked to him as the WR1 next season (if JT4 doesn't comeback).

From who?

I've always been a fan of Dee Wiggins, even when he was dropping possess I would tell people to just give the kid time.

He's got crazy upside once he puts it altogether & he gets more snaps. I honestly wouldn't be shocked to him as the WR1 next season (if JT4 doesn't comeback).
Not you.

Advertisement
From who?

JT4 would be dumber than rocks to enter the draft after this yr.

Where do we stand on 3/15 on third down conversions? Serious question. I am pumped we have a three game streak against FSU. Just want some input on third down conversions. Baby steps?

I would also like to put an APB out on @Rellyrell. I have a vision of him driving from Concord to the IE from some “you pay double for that Cotton” action tonight.

Literally laughed out loud. Lol

Advertisement
I know with you being from up that way beating FSU like that must of been a party for yall!
You are **** right, my man. Lol. I literally just decided that I am going to take a personal day on Monday, just so that I can drive to my hometown tomorrow morning and be the biggest "sore winner" towards my FSU family members for the next couple of days.

I hope he doesn't, but wouldn't be shocked if he did.

But I think Wiggins & Pope will have a big breakout season next year with more reps.

I just feel like these kids are in such a rush to go pro, that many times they lose sight of any long term vision/perspective. They have to make sure they never lose the ability to be honest with themselves about their strengths/weaknesses as a player & individual so they ultimately make the right decision. Everyone develops at different rates and coming back to school for your Sr yr should not be viewed as a setback. JT4 still has many things that he needs to prove to scouts, and being a good/supportive teammate is one of them. But yeah..I agree. Both Wiggins & Pope..will be poised for breakout seasons next yr. I've especially been encouraged by Wiggins, and it's amazing what a good WR coach can do. I don't think most of our fans understand there are actually subtler aspects to playing WR. It's not simply just about running & catching

Last edited:
I hope he doesn't, but wouldn't be shocked if he did.

But I think Wiggins & Pope will have a big breakout season next year with more reps.

Agreed you know Thomas is leaving and will likely go undrafted. This was his year to breakout and he flopped. But I can see why he would leave though not that I think he should.

Even if he has a big year, he has been too inconsistent and has had off the field issues to crack the first three rounds next year.

Look at what happened to Willis. Even with his big year scouts still used that past off the field stuff against him.

Advertisement
Miller is going to be a problem in that D Line as he gets more experience.

And Ford was looking grown.

I think them boys took this game personally.

I said the same thing at the game. Jordan has been playing really well in his opportunities. DL should continue to be highly productive for years. I saw all savages on that field.

Advertisement
Great job as always @Liberty City El , always look forward to your take-- but I like them better when we win!

It was the most complete overall performance of the season, and it came at the very last moment it could and still be relevant.

Going into these last few games, and into next season, we have to look at our offensive output when we get these short fields.

Truthfully, that is what has been holding us back for several seasons. Happy as **** with a three score victory, but we could have put those fools away much earlier.

Advertisement
Back