Jarren Williams - 21/37 313yds 2TD's 56%cmp
Deejay Dallas - 18att 61yds 1TD, 2rec 44yds
Jeff Thomas - 4rec 84yds 1TD
Daquris "Dee" Wiggins - 4rec 74yds 1TD
Brevin Jordan - 6rec 48yds
KJ Osborn - 3rec 21yds, 3 PR 44yds
Mike Harley - 1rec 34yds
Mark Pope - 1rec 8yds

348yds total offense, 3/15 on 3rd down & 28:24 in time of possession.

Big big props to Coach Enos, he called one **** of a game! He finally had us taking a majority of the snaps from the Gun & he was passing to setup the run. The Deep passing game has been FSU's weakness all year long, I'm glad Enos exploited it. I had no big issues with the play calling aside from the 4th down QB sneak lol, but other than it was great game plan. I give him **** for his play calling all season, but I give him credit for this game.

Great game by Jarren! That was by far one of the best performances by a Miami QB at Doak since Jacory Harris. He was right on the money with his decision making & was delivery the ball perfectly on the Deep ball. The passes to JT4 & Wiggins were thing a beauty, Jarren played his *** off!

Major major props to Deejay Dallas! He played a great physical tough game, but more than what he did as a runner he was absolutely terrific in Blitz pickup, he saved & bought time for Jarren multiple times allowing him to get rid of the ball down the field.

Big props to the OL as well, they held their own for most of the game & wasn't as bad as they've been most of the season. Donaldson, Zion, Gaynor & Clark all played their best game, great effort by them.

Jeff Thomas & Dee Wiggins are our 2 fastest WR's & they played very well with their opportunities. They both had some nice catches to help us move the chains & the deep balls ran very good routes getting past FSU's secondary. Big game from broth of them.

Overall, the offense played it's best game since Va Tech. This is what the offense should look like IMO, Pass to setup the run. 37 attempts is exactly what we needed IMO, because when we play slow & run the ball too much it plays right into the Defenses hands, when we throw it & push the ball down the field we can make big plays. IMO this Offense operates best when we're out of the Shotgun & is pass first attacking teams in the air. Great job by the O!

Defense:

Shaq Quarterman - 9tcks, 3.5TFL's
Gregory Rousseau - 8tcks 5TFL's & 4 sacks
Nesta Jade Silvera - 6tcks, 1TFL & 1 sack
Gurvan Hall - 5tcks, 1PBU, 1INT
Amari Carter - 4tcks, 1TFL & 1 sack
Robert Knowles - 4tcks, 1PBU
Trevon Hill - 4tcks, 1.5TFL's & 1 sack
Rome Finley - 4tcks
Michael Pinckney - 4tcks
Trajan Bandy - 3tcks & 1PBU
Pat Bethel - 3tcks, 1TFL
Jon Garvin - 2tcks, 1TFL & 1 sack
Jordan Miller - 2tcks, 1TFL
Jon Ford - 2tcks, 1TFL & 1 sack
Chigozie Nnoruka - 2tcks

Held FSU to just 203yds total offense, only 172yds through the air & just 31yds rushing, with 16 TFL's, 9 sacks & 2 turnovers.

DOMINANCE!!! This was the BEST & most DOMINANT performance from the Defense all season! They completely shut down FSU's run game & obliterated that weak Offensive Line with 16TFL's & 9 SACKS!!!

GREGORY THE WARLORD ROUSSEAU!!! BIG TIME PLAYERS MAKE BIG TIME PLAYS IN BIG TIME GAMES!!! Rousseau with an outstanding performance! He may have had the most sacks in a game by a single player vs FSU in school history (IDK if he did, but if not he's **** close!). That was a LEGENDARY performance by that kid, he's by far the best player on the team! If he doesn't make 1st team All-ACC at the end of season somebody needs to get slapped! He's the best DLineman we've had since Calais Campbell, that kid is truly truly special!

The entire DLine feasted on that makeshift OL of FSU's, Jon Ford, Jon Garvin, Jade Silvera, Trevon Hill, Pat Bethel & the rest were absolutely DESTROYING them boys all game! That was a fckin massacre in the trenches & FSU's flimsy OL couldn't survive.

Big ups to the Secondary as well, Gurvan Hall played a **** of game & was locked in from the start. Our DB's played much smarter this game than they have all year, they obviously had tons of help with the Front 7 creating immense pressure, but they were dialed & played very sound smart football. Bandy, Bolden, Ivey, Knowles & Amari Carter all played great as well.

Great game from Shaq & Pinckney as well, they both stepped up big time on the run game & was helping bring pressure all game. Happy for both of them to go out their Senior year with a victory over FSU.

The Defense played spectacular football, aside from 1 drive, this was **** near perfect football from their side of the ball, they were TACKLING very well & handled their business shutting them punk MF'ers down! That's the kind of ferociousness we need to see all the **** time, those boys came out there & was War ready from coin toss! No matter what our record is, beating FSU is always a mandatory must & these kids stepped up & played their asses off!

I'm proud of the whole team, they played this game like it mattered & crushed them bhitch made weak *** wannabe SEC Trailerhasse Noles in Doak! Normally our games are close nail biters, this one was nothing but pure dominance, props & respect to those boys for fighting hard & taking this game out of the hands of the refs & the crowd & deciding that we wasn't walking out of the stadium without the W! We put them clowns in a Body Bag!

Go Canes, FCK FSU!

Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 100902

Offense:

Mike Harley - 1rec 34yds
Mark Pope - 1rec 8yds

Big big props to Coach Enos, he called one **** of a game! He finally had us taking a majority of the snaps from the Gun & he was passing to setup the run. The Deep passing game has been FSU's weakness all year long, I'm glad Enos exploited it. I had no big issues with the play calling aside from the 4th down QB sneak lol, but other than it was great game plan. I give him **** for his play calling all season, but I give him credit for this game.

Great game by Jarren! That was by far one of the best performances by a Miami QB at Doak since Jacory Harris. He was right on the money with his decision making & was delivery the ball perfectly on the Deep ball. The passes to JT4 & Wiggins were thing a beauty, Jarren played his *** off!

Major major props to Deejay Dallas! He played a great physical tough game, but more than what he did as a runner he was absolutely terrific in Blitz pickup, he saved & bought time for Jarren multiple times allowing him to get rid of the ball down the field.

Big props to the OL as well, they held their own for most of the game & wasn't as bad as they've been most of the season. Donaldson, Zion, Gaynor & Clark all played their best game, great effort by them.

Jeff Thomas & Dee Wiggins are our 2 fastest WR's & they played very well with their opportunities. They both had some nice catches to help us move the chains & the deep balls ran very good routes getting past FSU's secondary. Big game from broth of them.

Overall, the offense played it's best game since Va Tech. This is what the offense should look like IMO, Pass to setup the run. 37 attempts is exactly what we needed IMO, because when we play slow & run the ball too much it plays right into the Defenses hands, when we throw it & push the ball down the field we can make big plays. IMO this Offense operates best when we're out of the Shotgun & is pass first attacking teams in the air. Great job by the O!

Defense:

Rome Finley - 4tcks
Michael Pinckney - 4tcks
Pat Bethel - 3tcks, 1TFL
Chigozie Nnoruka - 2tcks

Held FSU to just 203yds total offense, only 172yds through the air & just 31yds rushing, with 16 TFL's, 9 sacks & 2 turnovers.

DOMINANCE!!! This was the BEST & most DOMINANT performance from the Defense all season! They completely shut down FSU's run game & obliterated that weak Offensive Line with 16TFL's & 9 SACKS!!!

GREGORY THE WARLORD ROUSSEAU!!! BIG TIME PLAYERS MAKE BIG TIME PLAYS IN BIG TIME GAMES!!! Rousseau with an outstanding performance! He may have had the most sacks in a game by a single player vs FSU in school history (IDK if he did, but if not he's **** close!). That was a LEGENDARY performance by that kid, he's by far the best player on the team! If he doesn't make 1st team All-ACC at the end of season somebody needs to get slapped! He's the best DLineman we've had since Calais Campbell, that kid is truly truly special!

The entire DLine feasted on that makeshift OL of FSU's, Jon Ford, Jon Garvin, Jade Silvera, Trevon Hill, Pat Bethel & the rest were absolutely DESTROYING them boys all game! That was a fckin massacre in the trenches & FSU's flimsy OL couldn't survive.

Big ups to the Secondary as well, Gurvan Hall played a **** of game & was locked in from the start. Our DB's played much smarter this game than they have all year, they obviously had tons of help with the Front 7 creating immense pressure, but they were dialed & played very sound smart football. Bandy, Bolden, Ivey, Knowles & Amari Carter all played great as well.

Great game from Shaq & Pinckney as well, they both stepped up big time on the run game & was helping bring pressure all game. Happy for both of them to go out their Senior year with a victory over FSU.

The Defense played spectacular football, aside from 1 drive, this was **** near perfect football from their side of the ball, they were TACKLING very well & handled their business shutting them punk MF'ers down! That's the kind of ferociousness we need to see all the **** time, those boys came out there & was War ready from coin toss! No matter what our record is, beating FSU is always a mandatory must & these kids stepped up & played their asses off!

I'm proud of the whole team, they played this game like it mattered & crushed them bhitch made weak *** wannabe SEC Trailerhasse Noles in Doak! Normally our games are close nail biters, this one was nothing but pure dominance, props & respect to those boys for fighting hard & taking this game out of the hands of the refs & the crowd & deciding that we wasn't walking out of the stadium without the W! We put them clowns in a Body Bag!

Go Canes, FCK FSU!

Seriously dude, your post are awesome. You should be on staff. Absolutely love this site, due to post like this. Kicking back after a Canes win with a stogie n Crown and coke, then reading this, made my night.

Advertisement
Well done. Great write up and a great win. 15 was an animal. Whoa.

hopefully this is a building block for the remainder of the year. I want Manny to succeed.

I still view the administration like Chucky from Good Will Hunting viewed the interview crew. UM admin... You’re suspect.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Deejay made himself some money in the league with his blitz pickup. Amazing showing. His versatility is just amazing.

it’s great to win vs these guys. But 3 in a row And winning by 17 with 9 sacks is pure domination in the historical context of this series.

what a day!

Great recap @Liberty City El

Normally the games against FSU are always close, win or lose. We have not dominated them like this in over 15 years.

In normal situations, I would have been at this game, especially considering that I am from the area. However, I had to be a father first instead of a fan. My oldest daughter turned 13 today, so I was not able to make it to the game. She is a huge Miami fan and said that this is the best birthday gift that she could have ask for. I told her, in that case, I was going to take back the bracelet that I bought her. Lol.

It was a great f'ucking day for me!

View attachment 100902

Offense:

Mike Harley - 1rec 34yds
Mark Pope - 1rec 8yds

Defense:

Rome Finley - 4tcks
Michael Pinckney - 4tcks
Pat Bethel - 3tcks, 1TFL
Chigozie Nnoruka - 2tcks

Go Canes, FCK FSU!

On that 4th and 1 the ref stopped the play because of what he thought was a sub, Jarren going forward will have a run play or short pass in that situation going forward.

Advertisement
Back