My Post Game recap

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a bîtch move... Whoever it was. You're a mod with unique access. Tgis is an abuse of your authority and you should be stripped of your role. You undermine the confidence in the fairness of the board and a certain level of trust we should be able to have. @DMoney @Andrew, you giys gonna have people serve as mods who do this???

If they want me gone why not just band me?

******* soft in the booty *** san francisco types.

Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 69886
The Defense played inspired, they were aggressive & attacked Pitt all game long! Held Pitt to just 200yds total, 69yds rushing & 0 TD's with 6 sacks & 14TFL's. When they create pressure & are disruptive in the backfield they can be one of the top 5 Defenses in the nation.

That is elite. I don't care that it's Pitt. They have been playing some pretty decent ball in recent weeks and we shut them down today.

Advertisement
Good for the MODs... no one is defending mediocrity but trolling Miami constantly should get u banned.
However people feel about the coaching, that's a different issue. We have a mod or mods going into someone's post anonymously and changing it. We have owners who have allowed it, in fact the only action taken was a warning against me for calling out some anonymous mod coward. They shouldnt be permitted to do that and remain a mod and the owners know it and allowed it.

Advertisement
Our route combination is terrible. The lack of crossing routes is disturbing. Middle of field was open all game. At this point an offensive overhaul is a must. This offseason is arguably the most important offseason for the program. Decent OC can put us in position to have a chance in playoffs talk.

Advertisement
RVA aint gonna make it much longer and when he goes, hes going out like
Can you imagine how dominant Oklahoma would be if they had our Defense, or if we had their offense?
No... I couldnt imagine that. I couldnt think outside the box in such a brilliant manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back