My Post Game recap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Im ****ed. It's cowardly and unethical. Its dishonest, and as i can see... The owners condone it. They've taken no action and if they have they need to say something here.
We just won a game that I was concerned about. I am happy for the win, I’ll kick a## tomorrow.

Our route combination is terrible. The lack of crossing routes is disturbing. Middle of field was open all game. At this point an offensive overhaul is a must. This offseason is arguably the most important offseason for the program. Decent OC can put us in position to have a chance in playoffs talk.
How does that help all the drops and bad throws?

Advertisement
So who did i personally insult??? Some anonymous unnamed mod?

Screenshot_2018-11-24-20-47-46.png

Yet this mod violates and undermines confidence in this board and the owners allow it. So I can only conclude that they condone it because their only statement was to issue violations to me and @Cane Dynasty. Nice hypocrisy.

Last edited:
What a bîtch move... Whoever it was. You're a mod with unique access. This is an abuse of your authority and you should be stripped of your role. You undermine the confidence in the fairness of the board and a certain level of trust we should be able to have. @DMoney @Andrew, you guys gonna have people serve as mods who do this and undermine the faith and trust we have in you with our personal information???

I concur. This is an absolute outrage. This is going to ruin the board. If a mod is going to blatantly edit a post how else will he abuse his authority? Then hitting 2 of the best posters on the site with warnings for voicing their opinions. What will be the next step?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I didn't want to bash too heavy today, but our Offense is absolute sh*t particularly in the passing game.

Cager, Langham, Wiggins & Harley's drops were terrible & Perry's inaccuracy still needs a lot of work. I think all of the O would benefit from a much better system & a real OC that schemes up how to put the playmakers in the best position to attack & be a high octane Offense 52 yards passing is beyond BAD, even MEAC/SWAC teams do better than that.

Liked what I saw in the run game, but it has to put in perspective Pitt is a bad defense.

Really really hope we hire an OC & Richt ain't calling plays next year. It's a **** shame & unacceptable to waste a Defense as talented as ours year after year.

Advertisement

Tag his name @Cane Dynasty fúckface. Another keyboard bîtch trying to play alpha male

Agreed. You were one of the key members in one of the the most viewed threads in the forum and you are treated like this. I joined the site purely to post in Gator Tears. I stated this in my very first CIS post. This is an outrage and we will all miss you if you go Nomad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back