My Post Game Recap

Mccloud doesnt need to be on the field that much..To be honest they need to give his minutes to some one else. His next play will be his first play made....he is constantly lost..and never makes plays. At this point im all for Charles Perry out there more than him.
His 3rd down snaps should be split between Perry & Owens.

He's been taking bad angles all year & the penalties from him are just frustrations plays.

I think he's a talented kid, but he's mentally not checked in the game. He might be overthinking it out there & it's causing him to lose focus, especially against the run.

Hes always over runs angles or takes bad ones, no feel for the game. they need to be recruiting replacements asap

Advertisement
We are an above average team with a good defense, no running game due to loss of Walton and poor OL strength, and passing game dependent on big plays.

We have 12-13 less kids on scholarship then the 85 max.

We have a top 3 recruiting class and 7-0 record while are two rivals are sinking.

Give me the VT win and the coastal and this year is a major success.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are an above average team with a good defense, no running game due to loss of Walton and poor OL strength, and passing game dependent on big plays.

We have a top 3 recruiting class and 7-0 record while are two rivals are sinking.

agree

What frustrates us is UGA is savaging, but I expected that with the class Smart pulled in. Its like UGA rise ****es some of us off cause we have there x coach

Mccloud doesnt need to be on the field that much..To be honest they need to give his minutes to some one else. His next play will be his first play made....he is constantly lost..and never makes plays. At this point im all for Charles Perry out there more than him.

He's been taking bad angles all year & the penalties from him are just frustrations plays.

I think he's a talented kid, but he's mentally not checked in the game. He might be overthinking it out there & it's causing him to lose focus, especially against the run.

Hes always over runs angles or takes bad ones, no feel for the game. they need to be recruiting replacements asap

I agree with this. He just doesn't appear to have any kind of instincts or toughness. A measureables type guy who just isn't a good football player.

Hes done to me if the switch aint go on now its never going on

you are right about LB recruiting. we need depth there. McCloud shouldnt have gotten that late hit all though.

Yo, imagine how nice Jeff Thomas could be if he had Cager's speed? [MENTION=1165]Dwinstitles[/MENTION]

Advertisement
We know Malik is flawed but we have had a ton of drops and this OL is not very good. Darling is soft as twinkee filling.we really need to develop Donaldson, Herbert, and Gaynor for next year. Hopefully Hillary has something too. Homer is running into walls.

terrible run fits, terrible angles, on run plays. I mean i pay attention to him alot because he was the guy i liked alot which is why im disappointed.

Yes only reason he could possibly be playing is if just for stability..because he has been outplayed by Darrion Owens and today CJ Perry

I agree with this. He just doesn't appear to have any kind of instincts or toughness. A measureables type guy who just isn't a good football player.
He didn't look that tentative or have a lack of toughness last season. Of course, there weren't any expectations.

you are right about LB recruiting. we need depth there. McCloud shouldnt have gotten that late hit all though.

Yo, imagine how nice Jeff Thomas could be if he had Cager's speed? [MENTION=1165]Dwinstitles[/MENTION]

LOL

Cager will never see the field again or shouldnt, I called him a JAG since day one and people said he was bama bound lol............CRAZY

Advertisement
Once again I'm baffled by the usage of Chris Herndon

ive given up on trying to figure it out. I mean last year i was having a hard time with Njoku's usage. This year is even more confusing...other than a bubble and the post today...we have NO plays in the playbook for him at all. Dude is a serious threat.

Nice write up.

Donaldson did play. One maybe two series.

Thomas did have a reverse against Syracuse. Need to see that more.

Advertisement
Once again I'm baffled by the usage of Chris Herndon

ive given up on trying to figure it out. I mean last year i was having a hard time with Njoku's usage. This year is even more confusing...other than a bubble and the post today...we have NO plays in the playbook for him at all. Dude is a serious threat.
Few things I hate watching more than seeing Herndon asked to beat a dude on a quick out from the slot or H-back look. Going back to last year's FSU game, I wonder if he's ever won that battle against a DB?

agree

What frustrates us is UGA is savaging, but I expected that with the class Smart pulled in. Its like UGA rise ****es some of us off cause we have there x coach

I could are less what UGA does. We are undefeated after a nightmare of over 15 years of destruction at the hands of our own administration. If we meet UGA in the playoffs and Mark wants to kick the living crap out of them, fine, lets do it. I never hated OU but JJ did. He wanted them destroyed and we enjoyed doing it. Dogs have never done much at all but we can pee on their little dreams for Mark. Maybe he will get a little nasty in him from it.

LOL

Cager will never see the field again or shouldnt, I called him a JAG since day one and people said he was bama bound lol............CRAZY

word meanwhile golden dont offer my boys kid who is going to be all big ten this year. smh people dont realize the mess richt inherited, this team is a year away

Advertisement

LOL

people complain about playbook, it might be off but our best wr is hurt. we have a average, at best, OL, and our top RB is out and apparently trayone is not the
barry sanders this board thought he would be, burns is hurt, and deejay is a true fresh. our problem isnt even the playbook, its execution.

View attachment 52825

Love Coach Richt, Great leader & great man. But for the love of God, Pastor please UTILIZE YOUR WEAPONS! If your gonna stubbornly be the OC, then damnit use all these WR's we got, run some more creative plays out of the 4/5-wide sets that get these guys in one on one matchups. More sluggos & Shallow cross please. 15yd Deep Outs & a nice Post Corner route every once in a while wouldn't kill ya.

Someone needs to have a "Come to Jesus" meeting with Richt with these very quotes. Spot on.

[TWEET]924389607139086336[/TWEET]

I honestly don't know what to say about the number of turnovers we're getting and the amount we aren't scoring. It's frustrating as ****. I have no doubt we can beat VT & ND, but can we keep making plays at the right times often enough to beat both? Who knows. Like every other week, I'm just focused on winning one more.

LOL

people complain about playbook, it might be off but our best wr is hurt. we have a average, at best, OL, and our top RB is out and apparently trayone is not the
barry sanders this board thought he would be, burns is hurt, and deejay is a true fresh. our problem isnt even the playbook, its execution.

It's absolutely execution. To say it's play calling gives UNC way too much credit. The reason, the ONLY reason, this game was close is because we didn't execute. Last week was more about drops, and this week about bad passes, but if we do what we practice our games won't be close. The run blocking is a problem for sure, but we can still win these type of games easily if we just execute. Had we made more of those pass plays, the run game would have opened up and the numbers would look pretty.

Advertisement
Back