My Post Game Recap

Advertisement
Thanks for the wrap up Liberty, outstanding. Just like to add that we seem to be playing defense with 10 guys because of Manny’s deep blitzes which never get home. Is he blind?

Thanks for the wrap up Liberty, outstanding. Just like to add that we seem to be playing defense with 10 guys because of Manny’s deep blitzes which never get home. Is he blind?

Btw, *** that Bear dude from the pregame show. He picked fsu and basically said we can't win big games. He sounded like a fsu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah. For him to be a UM Alum that was a bad look. Egg all over his face.

zach mccloud needs to be benched

that's all
I don't think he should be benched but Owens needs more snaps at that spot.

McCloud can snap out of it, he just needs to be Coached up. He's getting to the ball carrier on time, he's just not making the play.

What I don't wanna see is Perry on the field on crucial downs, understand guys gotta take a breather, but he shouldn't be on the field as much as he is.

We need more Delaney, Young & Bandy with Dean getting some PT & Red/Quan & Mike Jack at Safety, no more Knowles.

Starting safeties need to be Quan and Jackson moving forward. Redwine became vinegar in Doak and I think his soul is cemented in the grass. Can’t come back from that.

Advertisement
Btw, *** that Bear dude from the pregame show. He picked fsu and basically said we can't win big games. He sounded like a fsu

He is a Miami alumn and he wasn't lying. I have zero issues with him not picking us because every time he has we lost.

I have no problem with anybody picking against it. But if you want to do it on national TV at least state your solid reasons. He didn't. He basically said it was because we didn't rise to the occasion before, didn't play well in big games. Really? That was the reason? That was BS reasoning considering we have much better coaching staff and a gamer QB. History is not the only indication of outcome. See the outcome of Oklahoma Vs Iowa State game today.

But what he said is absolutely true. Many fans were thinking the exact same thing in hesitating for Miami to win because we blow these games. Nearly did last night too. This was the biggest game we won since 2005 at VT. Let that sink in. Bunch of fans that can't handle some real talk.

Win at FSU - I am good with all the Boyz. We are still a work in progress but have to keep coaching.

Great Win!!!!!!!

If I had one change beside the tackling it would be out substitution pattern on defense....

It seems whenever there's a big spot we got backups in the game... ie knowles, mike smith, ...

Other than that.. enjoy last night win... and lets get after GT tomorrow

JC

Solid.

Only thing I would add by way of observation is it felt like our ends were too aggressive crashing in on run plays and not maintaining the edge. Thus, giving wide open lanes for Patrick/Akers all day.

100% true. Setting the edge is the foundation of defense! We haven't set the edge all season. That ***** needs to be fixed....NOW! LB'ers falling for fakes, taking bad angles and missing tackles has to stop too! Diaz needs to get his unit together.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back