My Post Game Recap

Btw, *** that Bear dude from the pregame show. He picked fsu and basically said we can't win big games. He sounded like a fsu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Btw, *** that Bear dude from the pregame show. He picked fsu and basically said we can't win big games. He sounded like a fsu

How did u guys lose to Virginia? They are awful.

[MENTION=14457]Liberty City El[/MENTION] aka Shongo...fire as always. Great report. And yes, we better figure out these tackling issues quickly.

Advertisement

He is a Miami alumn and he wasn't lying. I have zero issues with him not picking us because every time he has we lost.

Great post City.
If you have told me that we would win the game without running the ball I would have said you were crazy. But we did. FSU knew Walton is not healthy and we proved it to them early in the game. Their defense focused on pressuring Rosier and Richt play calling didn't help his QB.

Knowles fault on the long gain on 2nd and 20 as well. And I thought it was him on the first 3rd

Missed Redwine badly

Advertisement
Why all of the negativity. A lot of mistakes but we won. Leave the negativity for tomorrow
I wasn't overly negative, was just being objective about what I saw.

We played an up & down game, didn't look good at all on Offense in the 1st half & Defense had some mishaps in the 4th quarter coupled with overall poor Run Defense.

Made the plays when it mattered the most & we still won. I think that's a fair assessment imo, I don't see that as super negative.

About time Herndon got in the mix, he was clutch and we couldn’t have done it without him (and Rosier’s check)..

Advertisement
zach mccloud needs to be benched

that's all
I don't think he should be benched but Owens needs more snaps at that spot.

McCloud can snap out of it, he just needs to be Coached up. He's getting to the ball carrier on time, he's just not making the play.

What I don't wanna see is Perry on the field on crucial downs, understand guys gotta take a breather, but he shouldn't be on the field as much as he is.

We need more Delaney, Young & Bandy with Dean getting some PT & Red/Quan & Mike Jack at Safety, no more Knowles.

He is a Miami alumn and he wasn't lying. I have zero issues with him not picking us because every time he has we lost.

I have no problem with anybody picking against it. But if you want to do it on national TV at least state your solid reasons. He didn't. He basically said it was because we didn't rise to the occasion before, didn't play well in big games. Really? That was the reason? That was BS reasoning considering we have much better coaching staff and a gamer QB. History is not the only indication of outcome. See the outcome of Oklahoma Vs Iowa State game today.

Advertisement
What's so difficult to interpret about what I said?

I gave a fair assessment of the game, we won with 6 sec left on the clock, it's not like we beat'em going away.

And if you actually read what I wrote, I clearly gave props to everyone that deserved them, what's the problem?

What's so difficult to interpret about what I said?

I gave a fair assessment of the game, we won with 6 sec left on the clock, it's not like we beat'em going away.

And if you actually read what I wrote, I clearly gave props to everyone that deserved them, what's the problem?

People just can't be pleased. Don't worry about it, EL. Most people appreciate the recap.

We beat FSU. I really don't give a **** what brand of critiques you ***** have about the game. The good guys finally won, and in dramatic fashion. What's not to love? I settled into my chair to watch an *** kicking and got one of the most exciting games of the past 10 years. And Canes win! I started with heineken, moved on to sangria with my bacon wrapped scallops, fried chicken, cole slaw, and corn on the cob with fried okra. After the first half, damned if I didn't have to break out the jack and waters. A couple of snacks later I was forced to make them doubles. By the 10 minute mark of the fourth I started looking for herbs I had stashed 10 years ago in the suit pockets in my closet. Thank goodness I'm a ******* pack rat. After I recovered from the fog of 'victory', I witnessed a finale which will go down in Cane's lore. A victory cigar and, 8 drinks later, here you find me; drunk, stoned, and contented. It's been a long 7 years comrades. Let's drink to that!

Advertisement
Back