My Post Game recap (Super long & critical of the staff)

Advertisement
Im on board with Darrell Langham starting.. i thought that he might just be a Red zone only target. But he looked good out there making plays in the open field as well.

He deserves it... and what a great story he is. Kid stayed down with the program, could've transferred into oblivion like so many others who were in better position than he was on this team.

Kept working, stayed ready... just a good kid all around CANE through and through.

I was at work and had to follow the score on the ESPN app.

I was genuinely shocked when I found that UM had won in the last second, especially after that Tobacco Road penalty on one of our linemen during the completion to Berrios. Thought that was it, and I was ticked at Richt for leaving points on the field in the first half.

Rozier and Langham bailed us all out again.

Advertisement
Absolute monster win.

That was always going to be an incredibly difficult game to win. More so without Richards.

Delighted we notched up the W and move on to next week.

How about this stat: It was Miami’s first time pulling off a double-digit comeback since rallying past Wake Forest in 2013 — they had lost 18 such games in a row

Advertisement
Ha+ha+you+got+me+good+god+i+know+you+re+_4a111cefb139e10a03868e3635e50185.gif

I love you so much right now that it's unhealthy and should be kept under wraps...

Loud as fūck today and I loved it.

Good crowd, exciting win, far from perfect, but who cares.

This is a game we would have lost without the one thing this team and coaches have that we’ve been lacking for years: testicular fortitude.

Baby steps for now. We’re not all the way back, but we’re getting there.

Amen! We still have a ways to go no doubt, but that was a gutsy win. GT is a tough matchup when they've had two weeks to game plan against you, and you are coming off a hard-fought rivalry game. Hats off to the team for sticking with it.

Two things I like in particular - the staff has shown me that they do a great job making adjustments at halftime, and the team plays to the wire - they don't quit. Two necessary ingredients for a championship caliber team.

We need more good depth across the board, but i like what Richt is building and the way he is doing it. 1 - 2 more solid recruiting classes and we'll be able to line up against anyone, any where. Can't wait!

Advertisement
Advertisement
2nd half defense: 96 yards 3 points allowed

Total for game 281 total yards 17 points allowed

Offense has work to do though

Bro I caught a headache yelling at the game. This is not good for me

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Lmao dog I got one too
No joke. I was exhausted walking out. Lol

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I was in the hospital last week with my heart and I’ve had to go through these last two games.Gonna give this old man a stroke.

Need to have a walk next week to give my old heart time to recoup...

Tell you what, don't think I can take this drama week after week, but on the other hand if we keep winning I'm willing to risk the heart attack

Advertisement
Back