My Post Game Recap - NC State

Can someone explain to me why our players have this raging blind hate for the most harmless teams of the world (UVA, NCST) that they have an undying need to incessantly talk **** every chance they get? It drives me insane to see our players feel the need to run their pathetic little mouths 24/7, absolutely non stop, to the most random players that shouldn't be occupying 1% of their head space.

How does this not infuriate Minnie? How does he not address this? Literally 90% of the team is doing this and it's as if it's their top priority. Put your ******* head down and focus on the next play and on what you need to do to help the team win.

Advertisement
Blake barker is trash and I said along time ago don't be surprised if this team gives up some St's td's moving forward due to the lazy effort and ****tty personnel on special teams. Way to many walk ons and guys who really don't care to be on St's it seems. Saw that **** coming.

**** on a lot of kick offs gutsy half *** down the field and this is over the course of several games! I don't care if the k boots it out the stadium those guys need to be running full speed all day every day. Saw this bs along time ago.

Had 2 walk on guys in 41 Parrot and Ragu flat out miss the tackle.

Can someone explain to me why our players have this raging blind hate for the most harmless teams of the world (UVA, NCST) that they have an undying need to incessantly talk **** every chance they get? It drives me insane to see our players feel the need to run their pathetic little mouths 24/7, absolutely non stop, to the most random players that shouldn't be occupying 1% of their head space.

How does this not infuriate Minnie? How does he not address this? Literally 90% of the team is doing this and it's as if it's their top priority. Put your ******* head down and focus on the next play and on what you need to do to help the team win.

Its actually the opposite. Those teams feel lil brothered by us and they get chatty as ****. Causing the responses. Did you not see a kicker of all players due the gesture towards us...we are everyones super bowl for whatever reason no matter or not if we suck or not. Wait till we play UNC.

Now Va tech and us are natural rivals so i get it. I hate Va tech more so than i do UF.

Advertisement
Back