My Post Game Recap: GTech

Advertisement
In Jon Gruden voice - “That’s what Ga Tech does, man!!! That’s what Geoff Collins and then boys do to everyone, Man!!”
You’re not allowed to use the Jon Gruden voice anymore. It’s been de-platformed.

You guys are making a lot of excuses for the Defense as if they’ve been any good at all the entire season.

Gibbs almost single handedly beat us with explosive plays because the DC still hasn’t figured out how to call the proper Defense to contain vs Trap runs.

The Defense SUCKS, that’s not up for debate.

Assuming Diaz is gone, Would you be in favor of Lashlee (probably Likens and Justice too, idk if they're a package) being retained for next season?
Yes I would if that means going keeping the spread/air raid concepts or going to an Air Raid full time.

Yeah when we go 5 receivers, the offense rolls. I really want Lane Kiffin as our coach. He would know how to use the pieces that we have way more efficiently than Lashlee could on his best day.
After watching the offense the past few weeks, i can't watch anything else (aka bro style). Miami has the best athletes, take advantage of that and light that scoreboard up.

Advertisement
You’re not allowed to use the Jon Gruden voice anymore. It’s been de-platformed.
I am sorry!!

In Dave Chapelle voice - “That’s what Ga Tech does, Nggaz!” That’s what Geoff Collins and dem dawgs do to everyone, Motherfvkers”

Happy Tonight Show GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Assuming Diaz is gone, Would you be in favor of Lashlee (probably Likens and Justice too, idk if they're a package) being retained for next season?
I was actually thinking today. Is this actually a good staff that just can’t overcome the head coach? Patke not included

Amen! Amen! And Amen, LCE!

Can't say enough how bad this defense is. As bad as our LBs and CBs are, Manny's horrible scheme only makes things worse. Can count how many times the middle of the **** field is left wiiiiiide open. It's like he just wants to give up first downs. If our DLine doesn't make the play upfront or our Safeties don't come up and make the tackle, we are legitimately fvcked.

Just beat FSU. That's all I ask.
Exactly! That's his scheme. His defense will concede 1st downs and that is ok with Diaz if the play doesn't score. If the DL or the blitzing pressure up front doesn't make the play and the QB can get the ball off then there is a good chance they get the 1st because Diaz's D keeps everything in front of them and since the front 7 is so aggressive that leaves a huge void in the middle of the field.

Advertisement
We’ve won our last 3 games by a combined 8 points.

I kept saying it all week, Miami will be in dogfights the rest of the way because of the Defense.

That’s why VA Tech’s God awful showing vs BC is notwithstanding, they played them terrible, but will be down to the wire vs us. Same with FSU, everybody will crush them, but with us it will be a close game.

Further evidence that Diaz has to go.
so 3 turnovers, missed fg and how many short yard failures were the defenses fault? the defense stinks don't get me wrong but the offense failed plenty.

Advertisement
I believe he will be...

But this is Miami, whatever the worse scenario can be is usually what happens lol.
Yup that’s my biggest fear. I know you aren’t big on Mario but I just have this feeling Mullen gets canned and he ends up there and we have Manny for another year

so 3 turnovers, missed fg and how many short yard failures were the defenses fault? the defense stinks don't get me wrong but the offense failed plenty.
btw, i have said it since the start of the season all our games would be nail biters because Manny and Asslee stink. here we are

Yup that’s my biggest fear. I know you aren’t big on Mario but I just have this feeling Mullen gets canned and he ends up there and we have Manny for another year
If Cristobal goes to UF he’ll ***** himself worse than he would if he went to Nebraska or something.

Cristobal at UF wouldn’t move the needle at all, that program is stuck as a middling team in the East, they’re not ever going to out recruit UGA & now that Tenn has a gunner in Heupel over there, as soon as he finds a QB Tenn is going to flip sh*t upside down for the 2nd tier SEC East teams.

UF will ALWAYS be behind Bama, UGA, LSU, TAMU & Auburn, it doesn’t matter who coaches them & trust me, if Cristobal brings that Penn St offense to Gainesville he’ll get run out of there quicker than Mullen did.

He’s dominating the PAC-12 because the PAC-12 is literally the worst conference in the P5, every team in that conference has an average of 5 losses, they’re basically a glorified Mountain West conference, but they’re not good at all.

Advertisement
The offense is the only reason why we won the game or have won any games at all this year.

Hate Lashlee all you want, but this is a 1-8 team without him, keep the same roster, bring back Enox as OC & see what he would do with them...

How much more do we need to see? This is a poorly coached team with a lot of young talent. People can say that the fumbles and drops are not the coaches' fault; but when they're so prevalent, I think that comes from the tone that's set during the week. It's half-assed. To say nothing of the defensive scheme, jesucristo. Let us please get a HC and DC in here next year who will make the most of the young talent we have here.

Advertisement
Back