My Post Game Recap - Duke

Advertisement
Advertisement
Clarke looked like he could be a full time starter, his speed & eye discipline are noticeable on film.

Dunson looks skinny to me, I wanna see him add more weight since his future is at Boundary.

In coverage he wasn't really challenged much to give an accurate assessment.
Definitely agree on both Clarke kind of give me corn elder vibes with a higher ceiling dunson could interesting once he fills out. Its early but they look like good taked

I mean, I guess Liberty is aiiight, he's Ok

LOL, all these post-game write ups are like Nas with Illmatic

But one game note, this was the best game defensively in my view in terms of pursuing to the ball, running hard, surrounding the ball carrier and gang tackling. That looked like the Miami teams of the late 80s and early 90s

Advertisement
I mean, I guess Liberty is aiiight, he's Ok

LOL, all these post-game write ups are like Nas with Illmatic

But one game note, this was the best game defensively in my view in terms of pursuing to the ball, running hard, surrounding the ball carrier and gang tackling. That looked like the Miami teams of the late 80s and early 90s

Wow! Appreciate it K9, that's an unmatched compliment, The God's Son Nasir is literally my 2nd favorite MC all-time & Illmatic is arguably the greatest Hip-Hop masterpiece album ever made. Thank you!

Advertisement

Wow! Appreciate it K9, that's an unmatched compliment, The God's Son Nasir is literally my 2nd favorite MC all-time & Illmatic is arguably the greatest Hip-Hop masterpiece album ever made. Thank you!

Seriously, I'm going to call you 'Lost Tapes' Liberty CIty El, and @The Franchise is Rakim

But isn't it great to see this progress. Forget last year(yeah, that was a disaster) but think of where this team has come from several weeks ago from the Virginia game. Im getting the same feel from the 2000 season with Butch, but we had key guys like McKinnie and Reed come back for the next year. NOt sure that happens now, but this recruiting class is looking **** good

Advertisement

All hail the King! 👑🙌🏾

sweet fun GIF

Donaldson made such a difference whenever he was in. Dude might be 20 pounds too heavy, but that guy moves people out of the way.

And for some reason, despite missing 15 players, this team played fundamentally sound football. We have to play with that same energy next week.

Oh, and I was wrong about Philips.

This dude has to leave after the season. I would applaud him if he does. Dude is a 1st rounder for sure and might get into the Top 15 if doesnt regress.

Advertisement
Back