My Pictures from the uNC game.

tjl1388

Aint' scared of you
Joined
Nov 3, 2011
Messages
1,119
Some of these Dan used in his Recap post but with a win like this they're worth another look.

Sorry I haven't shot as many games as usual but family items have kept me north. I will be at FSu.

Going to miss this guy coming through the smoke.
i-JZ9Rvwg-L.webp

Homecoming Iron Arrow.
i-qc8jD6m-L.webp

Warlord made some money yesterday.
i-T7mMpC3-L.webp
i-FzqvBMs-L.webp
i-FBpbnqG-L.webp
i-jcbV94h-L.webp

Great special teams containment on a dangerous punt returner.
i-MnhJ425-L.webp

C.Thomas doing his thing
i-mrXJzZc-L.webp

This kid's a **** of a pass rusher off the edge when not covering a WR. Who knew?
i-jRPFv7p-L.webp
i-JXrX2vT-L.webp

Finally. We have a QB
i-LhN3fbQ-L.webp

Single nastiest stiff arm in college football.
i-d6GqNXp-L.webp

Thanks for looking
i-KS5QtBZ-L.webp
 
Last edited:
Ummm that Duke stiff arm pic is dope.

I have no idea how to do these things, but can I get that as my avatar?
 
Nice! Stinks the tv camera shows the other side of stadium as the home side has double the people sitting in more shade.
 
Back
Top