My Personal Recruiter Rankings (Miami Coaching Staff)

Rumph can get credit when he pulls tyson or his main prospects that he spends the most time with .... I am just giving credit to what we have right now and dugans richt and banda and Kool are killing the game

The fact that you think Richt is responsible for recruits tells me everything I need to know about you.

Lo, Cam, & 'Tae are Canes because of Coach Brown.

And with this alone Brown has earned every penny of his salary since he's been here.

That's how important those guys are to our class.

Advertisement

Believe what u wish

Every since he came we took off and the hire was to late which allowed uf to get a piece close to nsd

This year we will clean up and everythings changed since that guy being hired

Just my thoughs

Believe what u wish

Every since he came we took off and the hire was to late which allowed uf to get a piece close to nsd

Just my thoughs

Last edited:
Last edited:

Believe what u wish

Just my thoughs

So you think a coach on the support staff who's not allowed to recruit, is the main reason we have the #1 class in the country?

While Cooney doesn't recruit in the traditional or NCAA sense, the very reason he was hired was as support for this function, even though he himself doesn't actively recruit players.

The entire idea of his hire was recruiting based: contacts, inside knowledge, ins and outs of the game, especially in South Fla, knowledge of the high schools and key decision makers, relationships there, etc. Now having said that, he's not responsible for all of it obviously, and may have less to do with out-of-the-area recruiting. I wouldn't discount the importance of what someone like him supposedly brings to the table and the importance of that kind of logistical support.

Advertisement
Our coaches recruit as a group, yes we have individuals who recruit an area (ex: Brown & Banda recruit Dade county) but they mainly work together.

Yeah. A guy like Cooney obviously can't go out and actively recruit because he's not one of the coaches, but he wasn't hired for his secretarial skills. He was hired to DELIVER local recruits because of his connections. That can be done without actively visiting and recruiting guys like an assistant coach does.

Believe what u wish

Just my thoughs

he has to have major pull

if not why they hire him? if he doesn't have lean then hey but it is what it is....................there was a huge story about dude like he was jesus...........im not going to go back n forth about rules that mean nothing to every college so i got my fingers stopping on this topic. I think recruiting is hella dirty no surprise there and just because im a fan of a team doesnt mean imma be on the side of my teams innocent like every other slurper type fan.

Yeah. A guy like Cooney obviously can't go out and actively recruit because he's not one of the coaches, but he wasn't hired for his secretarial skills. He was hired to DELIVER local recruits because of his connections. That can be done without actively visiting and recruiting guys like an assistant coach does.

exactly there was a **** article of him being a bigtime hire.....if he was just there to sit at a desk with a helmet on and a sippie cup then why was it big news

Advertisement
Advertisement
most here don't even know at some points in the recruiting cycle, coaches recruit an area, not just their position. this clown doesn't really know who rumph is recruiting and who he isn't. he's just looking at dbs. and all the committed dbs were all canes no matter what according to Jalen, so rumph gets no credit even if he only recruited his position,.

Rumph can get credit when he pulls tyson or his main prospects that he spends the most time with .... I am just giving credit to what we have right now and dugans richt and banda and Kool are killing the game

It's a shame that a clown like you has completely embarrassed a kid like Jalen Patterson's name forever.

That poor kid will be a running joke forever now, because of you. SMH

Yeah it is a shame that people on here react like they do. All i did was state my opinion on saying that Jalen should stay. But we'll see I still think if Rumph evaluates him that he will be back in Storm 18.

People don't have anything else to say besides bringing up his name on here..Sad

1.Richt (Closer) (Perry, Young, Lorenzo& Cuzo A. Williams)
2. Dugans (Richards,Thomas,Harley,Pope,)
2.5 Kool ( Jo Jackson, DJ,Ford, Hunter)
3. Harley (Kickers) (Irvin, Two twin towers (18)
4. Searels ( (17 class) (18 class)
5. Banda ( Smith, Carter, Jobe, Hall)
6. Daiz (Bash Bros, Wilder, Steed)
7. Brown(Homer,Cam Davis)
8. J. Richt(Art)
9. Rumph.. (tbd)?
10. DJ. Baez aka the block is hot (retweets)
Rumph got dean and bandy last year and will get his prized target(imo) and ivy

Ivy is the best cb we got in this class . His ranking is pure bs

Love Ivy... Vids look great...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back