My Personal Recruiter Rankings (Miami Coaching Staff)

I dont understand why you guys think Im jalen patterson or i am a troll... grow up...some of you guys dont want to or cant handle the truth. Season ticket holder and care more about the canes the most of you ... section 134 .. come see me

Is the ' button broke on your keyboard?

Advertisement
I dont understand why you guys think Im jalen patterson or i am a troll... grow up...some of you guys dont want to or cant handle the truth. Season ticket holder and care more about the canes the most of you ... section 134 .. come see me

fine. patterson's family/friend/alter boy. whatever. stop spamming the board with your bull****.

how is it spam ?

What truth? Nothing you said was true, just your opinion which isn't based in reality.

You have no clue whatsoever what you're talking about when it comes to recruiters on this staff, if you showed this list to recruits in South FLA they would all laugh at you.

You're entitled to your opinion regardless of how stupid it is, but what exactly was the point of this thread?

That's why people consider you a troll, you've made multiple threads before where all you did was criticize Rumph, okay we got it, you & others think he sucks, now what?

This the list is pretty accurate ......make your list then ....

What truth? Nothing you said was true, just your opinion which isn't based in reality.

You have no clue whatsoever what you're talking about when it comes to recruiters on this staff, if you showed this list to recruits in South FLA they would all laugh at you.

You're entitled to your opinion regardless of how stupid it is, but what exactly was the point of this thread?

That's why people consider you a troll, you've made multiple threads before where all you did was criticize Rumph, okay we got it, you & others think he sucks, now what?

No it's not. Who do you think is the main reason we got Herbert. How about next Silvera and them other heritage boys. Not just their position coaches are recruiting them it's a team effort and relationships are what matters. You have Thomas as a pull by Dugan's when in fact Kool is one of the main reasons he committed here. Our staff isn't rooks at this **** like most of y'all are used too. They send multiple guys and whoever bonds, bonds and then they make sure they get that family feeling where everyone is there for you and looking out for you. Chess not checkers my man.

Sent from my N9519 using Tapatalk

Advertisement

The list is far from accurate, it's just your opinion which is solely based on attempting to bash one Coach.

I'm not even trying to defend Rumph either, the fact you have Banda, Diaz & Coach Brown behind "Harley" shows you have no idea what you're talking about.

Talk to actual recruits & High School Coaches, Banda is one of the best recruiters on staff.

Baez was also pivotal in us getting 3 prospects from Gully Prep, but even aside from that, you don't even know which Coaches are actually recruiting which kid specifically, you're just going by Position group.

The list is far from accurate, it's just your opinion which is solely based on attempting to bash one Coach.

I'm not even trying to defend Rumph either, the fact you have Banda, Diaz & Coach Brown behind "Harley" shows you have no idea what you're talking about.

Talk to actual recruits & High School Coaches, Banda is one of the best recruiters on staff.

Baez was also pivotal in us getting 3 prospects from Gully Prep, but even aside from that, you don't even know which Coaches are actually recruiting which kid specifically, you're just going by Position group.

Agree. Just my opinion

most here don't even know at some points in the recruiting cycle, coaches recruit an area, not just their position. this clown doesn't really know who rumph is recruiting and who he isn't. he's just looking at dbs. and all the committed dbs were all canes no matter what according to Jalen, so rumph gets no credit even if he only recruited his position,.

most here don't even know at some points in the recruiting cycle, coaches recruit an area, not just their position. this clown doesn't really know who rumph is recruiting and who he isn't. he's just looking at dbs. and all the committed dbs were all canes no matter what according to Jalen, so rumph gets no credit even if he only recruited his position,.

Rumph can get credit when he pulls tyson or his main prospects that he spends the most time with .... I am just giving credit to what we have right now and dugans richt and banda and Kool are killing the game

Advertisement

Agree. Just my opinion

Then it's not FACTS

Rumph can get credit when he pulls tyson or his main prospects that he spends the most time with .... I am just giving credit to what we have right now and dugans richt and banda and Kool are killing the game

It's a shame that a clown like you has completely embarrassed a kid like Jalen Patterson's name forever.

That poor kid will be a running joke forever now, because of you. SMH

serious question other then Rumph dropping you from the class...What's up with you and Rumph?....you write tbd giving him no credit for Brandy and Dean or anyone else he has recruited

The fact that you think Richt is responsible for recruits tells me everything I need to know about you.

Lo, Cam, & 'Tae are Canes because of Coach Brown.

Advertisement
1.Richt (Closer) (Perry, Young, Lorenzo& Cuzo A. Williams)
2. Dugans (Richards,Thomas,Harley,Pope,)
2.5 Kool ( Jo Jackson, DJ,Ford, Hunter)
3. Harley (Kickers) (Irvin, Two twin towers (18)
4. Searels ( (17 class) (18 class)
5. Banda ( Smith, Carter, Jobe, Hall)
6. Daiz (Bash Bros, Wilder, Steed)
7. Brown(Homer,Cam Davis)
8. J. Richt(Art)
9. Rumph.. (tbd)?
10. DJ. Baez aka the block is hot (retweets)

I just love the blackvern is the one guy who upvoted this!

... and NoleVern swears he's not a semenhole troll

IMG_4389.jpg

Why's everyone so bent out of shape on those rankings? Jalen is a ****, but you can make an argument that the list isn't all that out of kilter.

Advertisement
The problem with your thoughts is, you think b/c a recruit committed, it was all the position coach and you're assuming the position coach is responsible based on position.

Advertisement
Back