My Miami Temple Highlights!!

Advertisement
Nice cut up. Feel like it’s been ages since we had content on YouTube weather it’s hype videos or highlights because everyone been so upset we sucked lol
facts man. I didnt even want to do this sh, but there used to be alot of good ones and then we sucked and no one cared which I understand. I didnt even think we deserved highlights even at good moments we looked slow and ugly lol.

Advertisement
That qb keeper was great and imo a big deal going forward this year. Teams will have to give it some thought freeing others or just ignore it and TVD will take that all day.

Also, I know Dawsons offense has a lot to do with it but I think Beard has done an amazing job with the WRs.

That qb keeper was great and imo a big deal going forward this year. Teams will have to give it some thought freeing others or just ignore it and TVD will take that all day.

Also, I know Dawsons offense has a lot to do with it but I think Beard has done an amazing job with the WRs.
Yea vs FSU and Clemson you need to keep those DEs honest. Clemson didn't do that and made it easy for fsu defense. FSU d isn't that great reminds me of Diaz defense....doing great things at the right times early but that will end.

Beard about to have insane talent next season too.

Advertisement
Tackling discipline continues to be really impressive

Something I noticed on Gores forced fumble was it looks like he’s coming in kinda high and a bit out of control but you see him go for the ball and immediately duck his head down and to the side

We see plays like that all the time that get called back because of some helmet to helmet or hands to the helmet contact

Tackling discipline continues to be really impressive

Something I noticed on Gores forced fumble was it looks like he’s coming in kinda high and a bit out of control but you see him go for the ball and immediately duck his head down and to the side

We see plays like that all the time that get called back because of some helmet to helmet or hands to the helmet contact
He eased up. He knew he could of bodied the QB but if he did would of been called for sure. Shows he's thinking and playing.....smart player.

Advertisement
Good work bro. Respectfully, I am not a big fan of the music over the highlights but thats just a personal preference.

There used to be a guy named 31SpoonerSt on YouTube, I used to watch his videos regularly and he had a large following.

Good work bro. Respectfully, I am not a big fan of the music over the highlights but thats just a personal preference.

There used to be a guy named 31SpoonerSt on YouTube, I used to watch his videos regularly and he had a large following.
Him and canefreak2001 were my go to. There was three videos 2 got taken down one was private it's on my xbox360 lol. Canefreak had an Miami pump up where it showed fsu bama raising the trophy with batman music. Man it's so ***ing good you need the link from scout or cis to see it. And the 158 week td streak got taken off man. Good videos best there was

1695758773672.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back