My honest opinion on Sunny. (Went out to camp 3 times)

Hurricane23

Sophomore
Premium
I went out to camp 3 times for about a hour each time, I watched a lot of players but I really wanted to know how Sonny looked, so I made a point to watch him. Here is what I honestly think: I think we will be ok, But AQM and Chad really gave him ****. His Technique still needs a little polishing I give it a 6 out of 10...But he's pretty athletic for his size, his athletic ability is what saves him a lot from what I see. As long as he dosen't have to go against a Clowney type end he will be fine, he still plays a little to high but he's 6'8"-6'9". Take what you want from it.

Advertisement
Luckily "Clowney type ends" don't really exist often. So I guess you're saying he'll be good against 99.9% of ends?

So Chad and AQM, 2 DEs that have done nothing in college, give him ****... And you say he'll be fine as long as he doesn't face a Clowney like DE?

Honestly i think they gave him the start because we play Bethune cookman. If we had played Louisville KC would be the starter and i expect him to be in the Nebraska game.

Advertisement
Our defensive ends, who don't really rush the passer, are giving him fits...

Oh boy!

they are doing this to push KC. no way he is starting over him against Neb or FSU.

So Chad and AQM, 2 DEs that have done nothing in college, give him ****... And you say he'll be fine as long as he doesn't face a Clowney like DE?

Come on brah...both of those dudes are outstanding talents at end. What they've produced on the field has nothing to do with this conversation.

Come on brah...both of those dudes are outstanding talents at end. What they've produced on the field has nothing to do with this conversation.

LOL, yep. Our RT getting worked over in practice by two guys who have done nothing in their careers has nothing to do with a conversation about our RT.

Advertisement

real talk.. chad thomas might be a future 1st rounder

Honestly i think they gave him the start because we play Bethune cookman. If we had played Louisville KC would be the starter and i expect him to be in the Nebraska game.

So, he is getting outplayed by KC in practice, and they are just trying to be nice? Wouldn't that make the team question Kehoe, Coley and Golden for playing the worse player?

LOL, yep. Our RT getting worked over in practice by two guys who have done nothing in their careers has nothing to do with a conversation about our RT.

I guess you are right. I mean, it's not like Willis McGahee didn't kill our defense before he started one game at tailback in 2002. He just came out of nowhere to finish top 5 in the Heisman voting.

Advertisement

I guess you are right. I mean, it's not like Willis McGahee didn't kill our defense before he started one game at tailback in 2002. He just came out of nowhere to finish top 5 in the Heisman voting.

Oh, I guess you win. All of our highly rated recruits are future heisman candidates and first round draft picks.

real talk.. chad thomas might be a future 1st rounder

Chickillo looked way better as a freshman than Chad did.....

Advertisement

Oh, I guess you win. All of our highly rated recruits are future heisman candidates and first round draft picks.

No.. Sunny could be terrible. I just find it funny that people that have no access to practice is telling us how good or bad he is going to be.

No.. Sunny could be terrible. I just find it funny that people that have no access to practice is telling us how good or bad he is going to be.

Who are you talking about?

The potential is there but the results have not been. That's a fact and what Punicane said is 100% accurate. Those kids should be studs but have yet to produce up to their potential. Not a knock against them more of a knock on the ****** coaches that have not put them or McCord in a position to reach their potential.

Advertisement
Back