My homies, Chris say beware.......

What is this 7-0 crap? Win the ACC or GTFOH. It's a joke conference, we have a joke schedule. Win the effing conference or kick rocks. I could care less about going 4-0 as if playing 4 creampuffs means anything.

Advertisement
Pinkel is someone I think is comparable to Golden. Extremely loyal to his staff and took him awhile to get his program up and running but has done a nice job.

2001 Missouri 4–7 3–5 T–4th (North)
2002 Missouri 5–7 2–6 5th (North)
2003 Missouri 8–5 4–4 3rd (North) L Independence
2004 Missouri 5–6 3–5 T–3rd (North)
2005 Missouri 7–5 4–4 T–2nd (North) W Independence
2006 Missouri 8–5 4–4 T–2nd (North) L Sun
2007 Missouri 12–2 7–1 T–1st (North) W Cotton 5 4
2008 Missouri 10–4 5–3 T–1st (North) W Alamo 16 19
2009 Missouri 8–5 4–4 T–2nd (North) L Texas
2010 Missouri 10–3 6–2 T–1st (North) L Insight 18 18
2011 Missouri 8–5[7] 5–4 5th W Independence
Missouri Tigers (Southeastern Conference) (2012–present)
2012 Missouri 5–7 2–6 5th (Eastern)
2013 Missouri 12–2 7–1 1st (Eastern) W Cotton 5 5
2014 Missouri 11–3 7–1 1st (Eastern) W Citrus 11 14
2015 Missouri 3–0 0–0 (Eastern)

This may be the greatest porst ever. Wow

Advertisement
FSU's offense has without a doubt taken a step back this year. Golson is not going to carry his team down the field to win the game. He's in there to manage the offense and not make mistakes. Noles defense looks very good this year IMO. Last time BC was shut out was 2010 against VT and FSU hasn't had a clean sheet since 2013 against Maryland. I predict it's going to be a lot like the game in 2008 against FSU. The score is low enough for Miami to catch a break and win but we're not going to catch that break.

Everyone keeps talking about this team or that being down. That may be true, but nothing I've seen so far suggests we're any better than last year.

One thing I've noticed is more picks, I think 7 already compared to 10 all of last year. Our great defenses always produced more takeaways, last few years have been putrid. Will be interested to see if we make more big plays on defense this year.

Cincy is a 10 point dog to Memphis this Thursday. That alone tells you that hey are below average. I know Memphis is pretty good for their conference but gimme a break!

Cincy is not a measuring stick nor was Nebraska. FSU seems to be down this year. HE has to win both of those games IMO.
He has to make it to the playoffs this year or gtfo

FSU's offense has without a doubt taken a step back this year. Golson is not going to carry his team down the field to win the game. He's in there to manage the offense and not make mistakes. Noles defense looks very good this year IMO. Last time BC was shut out was 2010 against VT and FSU hasn't had a clean sheet since 2013 against Maryland. I predict it's going to be a lot like the game in 2008 against FSU. The score is low enough for Miami to catch a break and win but we're not going to catch that break.

Everyone keeps talking about this team or that being down. That may be true, but nothing I've seen so far suggests we're any better than last year.

One thing I've noticed is more picks, I think 7 already compared to 10 all of last year. Our great defenses always produced more takeaways, last few years have been putrid. Will be interested to see if we make more big plays on defense this year.

That's definitely true and will make it interesting. FSU isn't throwing as many INT's either. Golson doesn't have Winston's arm but lucky for him he doesn't have his brain either. Besides, this year it's clearly the Dalvin Cook show. We're going to have to stop the run before we can force Golson to make mistakes. Honestly, I don't see that happening.

Advertisement
Back