My hiatus

Advertisement
You guys may have noticed that I've been missing for the past couple weeks. My family suffered a tragedy last week with the passing of my niece, Delfina. While the parents are heartbroken, they are also hopeful that Delfi’s memory may inspire people to give to other children in need.

If you can, please consider contributing to the St. Jude’s fundraiser below. I'll be back posting soon with a new Bank and podcasts. Thank you all.

https://fundraising.stjude.org/site/TR/GiftFunds/GiftFunds?px=2063493&pg=personal&fr_id=39300
I’m so very sorry for your loss, @DMoney.

My deepest condolences to you and your family. Prayers for all of you during this most difficult time.

My condolences to you and the family. St. Jude is my charity of choice whenever given the option. Tired of hearing of so many young people having to battle this monster. I will continue to pray for you all.

Very heartbreaking to hear. May you and your family find happiness after such a loss—prayers for your family.

You guys may have noticed that I've been missing for the past couple weeks. My family suffered a tragedy last week with the passing of my niece, Delfina. While the parents are heartbroken, they are also hopeful that Delfi’s memory may inspire people to give to other children in need.

If you can, please consider contributing to the St. Jude’s fundraiser below. I'll be back posting soon with a new Bank and podcasts. Thank you all.

https://fundraising.stjude.org/site/TR/GiftFunds/GiftFunds?px=2063493&pg=personal&fr_id=39300
It is always so difficult when someone dies, but infinitely more so when they die do young. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Advertisement
Just saw this and I'm sorry. No parent should have to lose a child, let alone one this young. Words can't do a thing in this moment or even time, but I just wanted to say I cared and have the utmost empathy for those she called friends and family.

Oh man. So sorry for your loss. Hope you and your family can find comfort, and the strength and energy to heal. Thinking of you all.

Horrible news. I lost my mother to cancer. I can't imagine losing one of my children. I hope you and your family find peace.

Advertisement

Prayers sent to all involved.

DMoney we missed you bruh.........Deepest condolences on your loss.
It is so difficult to lose someone so young, but her short life may have touched many others.
May she R.I.P.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back