My hiatus

Advertisement
Went through this with my best friends daughter & was my biggest fear when becoming a Dad.

I’m very sorry D. Your family is in my prayers.

My sincerest condolences to you and your family.
As a father myself, I can't imagine the pain and heartbreak you and your family are going through.
Prayers to you and your family.

So sorry brother. I hate to even think about that the parents are experiencing Not to mention your grief. We are all thinking of your family.

Advertisement
Advertisement
My sincere condolences. My heart breaks for your family and your niece - I'll be thinking about all of you.

You guys may have noticed that I've been missing for the past couple weeks. My family suffered a tragedy last week with the passing of my niece, Delfina. While the parents are heartbroken, they are also hopeful that Delfi’s memory may inspire people to give to other children in need.

If you can, please consider contributing to the St. Jude’s fundraiser below. I'll be back posting soon with a new Bank and podcasts. Thank you all.

https://fundraising.stjude.org/site/TR/GiftFunds/GiftFunds?px=2063493&pg=personal&fr_id=39300
So sorry for your loss brother!

Advertisement
D, so sorry for your family's loss.

Psalm 34:18. The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.

You guys may have noticed that I've been missing for the past couple weeks. My family suffered a tragedy last week with the passing of my niece, Delfina. While the parents are heartbroken, they are also hopeful that Delfi’s memory may inspire people to give to other children in need.

If you can, please consider contributing to the St. Jude’s fundraiser below. I'll be back posting soon with a new Bank and podcasts. Thank you all.

https://fundraising.stjude.org/site/TR/GiftFunds/GiftFunds?px=2063493&pg=personal&fr_id=39300

So sorry for your loss, D.

I'm already a monthly contributor to St. Jude. Great cause that people should get on board with!

Advertisement
Heartbreaking information DMoney. Have five children of my own. Could not imagine losing any of them. Prayers for your family during this tough time.

I was going to post that My Hiatus was one of my favorite Run DMC songs, but then I read the first post and decided against it.

Deaths in the family is particularly hard.

Advertisement
Back