My god look at McDermott on the last play...

Actually, that's coaching.

It was a delayed blitz.

He needed to be coached to sit and look for that.

Regardless Kaaya held the ball for how long on that play?

Who was kaaya going to throw the ball to within 2 secs? Nobody was open. They had the right play call before that late whistle for the timeout. But went back to that deep ball garbage after

That wasn't 2 seconds. it was more like 4.5

come on man, the clock is right there on the screen. ball snapped at 13sec, kaaya hit at 11sec.

WTF are you talking about. The video itself is 5 seconds long and starts on the snap.

wtf does the video length, have to do with the game clock? you are watching the wrong thing.

Advertisement

It was a delayed blitz.

That can't be the first time McDerrmot has been put against the a possible delayed blitz. He has to see that LB sitting right in front of him.. Doesn't he? Not disagreeing with you, but he can't let that lane open, he has to know that... Well, hopefully he knows going forward...

You are saying he was coached it and he forgot to do it? I say he wasn't coached it. Who knows.

But good coaches are aware and tell their guys on key plays to look out for certain tendencies. It wasn't the first time all game they went with delayed blitz.

Besides what the **** is he going to do out there for Darling? Nothing.

Its just a clusterfu*k altogether. Depressing.

I have to believe he was coached to look for a delayed blitz. He was looking right at the LB and decided to open the gate... But you are correct, I do not know. Also, that play/game/last 4 games have been a wonderful clusterfu!k...

Who was kaaya going to throw the ball to within 2 secs? Nobody was open. They had the right play call before that late whistle for the timeout. But went back to that deep ball garbage after

come on man, the clock is right there on the screen. ball snapped at 13sec, kaaya hit at 11sec.

WTF are you talking about. The video itself is 5 seconds long and starts on the snap.

wtf does the video length, have to do with the game clock? you are watching the wrong thing.

The game clock starts at 13 and ends at 9 and there's always a delay with the operator on the snap bro.

5 seconds is 5 seconds anywhere in time and space. the play took all of 4.5 seconds.

It was a delayed blitz.

4 man rush should give you way more time than 4.5 seconds. It wasn't a delayed blitz, the guy was spying because he knew we were running verticals and everyone else is in coverage. As unrealistic as it might be, you can't give Kaaya the opportunity to scramble into field goal range. He read McDermott's dumbass with no one to block and scramble around and turn his back and jumped in and made a play without hesitation.

Also, what good does it do if he throws the ball out of bounds and gets called for intentional grounding and a 10 second runoff? He's still in the tackle box right here. Maybe he could have attempted to come close to a receiver idk where they were at, there's 6 guys covering, probably wouldn't end well.

Still same ****, OL isn't good enough, RB isn't good enough, Kaaya isn't good enough, Searles sucks, Richt sucks, and the defense hasn't helped the last few weeks.

Advertisement
Why are you only focusing on the last play, he was awful the entire game, along with the rest of the O Line.

Maybe Searles has a bullfighting fetish and he is training the O Line to be bullfighters when they graduate, you do not even see that many Ol'es in a bullfight, compared to what you saw today.

McDermott and Linder were getting destroyed all game.

That's only because the wrong plays were called. They are first round draft picks on the plays that Richt doesn't call.

Advertisement
McDermott was zone blocking. There was no one in his zone. The LT was beaten- again- and he turned his head to help.

ND had a LB without a receiver in his zone, who smartly took advantage of McDermott turning his head.

As usual in football, the mistake was due to several things, the biggest of which was Darling getting beat, then on the offensive scheme not having a receiver to threaten that zone on the strong side of the play (where a right handed QB is looking on this play), next was McDermott turning his head on his zone. That's a no-no, but once you understand the other two points, you realize that wasn't really on McDermott only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

**** what McDermott was doing. Mark Walton is in pass pro. Why? If he goes and runs a route that sack was impossible or he'd be wide open.

Advertisement
McDermott was zone blocking. There was no one in his zone. The LT was beaten- again- and he turned his head to help.

ND had a LB without a receiver in his zone, who smartly took advantage of McDermott turning his head.

As usual in football, the mistake was due to several things, the biggest of which was Darling getting beat, then on the offensive scheme not having a receiver to threaten that zone on the strong side of the play (where a right handed QB is looking on this play), next was McDermott turning his head on his zone. That's a no-no, but once you understand the other two points, you realize that wasn't really on McDermott only.

#5 was responsible for Walton and when he saw Walton turn his back to block he blitz.
Definitely wasn't on McDermott. They rushed 4 but we gave them a free rusher cause we had our back in pass pro. All we needed was 2 yards Walton didn't have to be back there.

We are supposed to believe this is because of coaching? That they are being taught this?

Advertisement
What's amazing is that mcD has been benched for gall and gauthier at different times. Sheesh

I'm hoping Cyrim Wimbs, Tyrone Byrd, Anthony Wollschlager, Alex Pou, and Andrew Bain are gonna step through that locker room door and save us. It would be an improvement......

The coaches supposedly have no confidence in the ol on bench but can they be worse ? I mean he blocks nobody , so you can't be worse ....right?

Bro he turned his whole body around lol... which told the LB come in and get this sack

Advertisement
Back