My Game Predictions: UNC

Advertisement
This game bothers me a little. We're probably coming off a win vs. the Semenholes and we're feeling good about ourselves, all of a sudden NC and the attacking spread offense comes in and puts 31 on the board, and Chizik limits Kaaya to 225 with 2 scores and we lose the game 31-24. I think we lose this game...not VT

Last edited:
This game bothers me a little. We're probably coming off a win vs. the Semenholes and we're good about ourselves, all of a sudden NC and the attacking spread offense comes in and puts 31 on the board, and Chizik limits Kaaya to 225 with 2 scores and we lose the game 31-24. I think we lose this game...not VT
Hate to say it, but this makes more sense to me than us beating UNC and losing to VT. No offense meant to motorcity.

This game bothers me a little. We're probably coming off a win vs. the Semenholes and we're good about ourselves, all of a sudden NC and the attacking spread offense comes in and puts 31 on the board, and Chizik limits Kaaya to 225 with 2 scores and we lose the game 31-24. I think we lose this game...not VT

Agreed that this is a more likely loss than VT. Don't even remember who VT has hired as their new coach but UNC was a lot better than VT last year. Unless VT's new coach makes an instant impact there is no excuse to lose that game.

Advertisement
Better win this game.

Are you going to pick the Canes to go 12-0 this year?

10-2

You must be really sold on diaz because im not.

I think his scheme with Miami athletes will be a perfect match. Aggression. Blitz. Some of you will be surprised by the numbers our LBS and DL put up this season I won't be in his scheme. I worry more about his pass defense thank God we play 0 world beaters at QB outside of the ND group.

Better win this game.

Are you going to pick the Canes to go 12-0 this year?

10-2

If he went 12-0 he would be 3 games away from joining Erickson and Coker as the only 2 coaches to win a NC in their 1st year since the 1940s. Yup that's only happened twice before in over 60 years. Both times it was at the U. Erickson and Coker both took over much better situations than Richt of course. Erickson and Coker may have taken over the best 2 situations any 1st year coach has walked into. Richt going 12-0 would be a lot more impressive even if he loses a playoff game.

Although I'm debating in my head if Richt would actually be better off going 11-1 or 10-2 this year rather than 12-0. So that way he won't **** people off if he can't maintain the success he had in his 1st year forever. That arguably had something to do why people got mad at Coker. And now it seems a similar thing might be happening to Malzahn after he came 12 seconds away from the NC his 1st year.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Last edited:
What's with the set the W-L record low year one so people don't get ****ed in the following years? You people should be public school administrators in inner cities. The last admin really f'd some of the Canes fans up good. Richt and staff is gonna win and win some more.

Go Canes!

Ima stop reading you prediction threads and assume youll have us winning every game

He won't have us winning against ND. I will say home games this season will be different due to new stadium experience bringing more fans and coaching. Winning against FSU and NC at home is not a stretch for me... We played well at home even under Golden and we typically got out to great starts under Golden as well. What we tended to do was fade down the stretch, which could be a conditioning issue. I look forward to the hard-nosed Miami football that Golden will bring.

Advertisement
Hey Im traveling down with the family for this game.(I know not the best choice but its our fall break) but wanted to know what will be a good seating section and friendly tailgating section. First time ever seeing the canes at home. Normally I try to catch road games close to me.

Advertisement
This is the regular season game that scares me the most. Not that UNC is the best team on the schedule but they're still a solid squad and I'm not sure Miami will be able to get over the high from an FSU win.

This is the regular season game that scares me the most. Not that UNC is the best team on the schedule but they're still a solid squad and I'm not sure Miami will be able to get over the high from an FSU win.

The thing that should scare you the most is UNC's passing offense versus Manny Diaz.

Advertisement
Back