My Faith in Mario is at an All-time High (Favorite Music of all CFB HC's)

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
Premium

We just won this poll. Rohan shouid formally renounce Cornrow Mike after we all finish laughing at Sunbelt Billy.

Gotta love Crazy Jim at Michigan too. That choice is unbelievable but totally believable.

And once again.....Deion is a *****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Twenty years ago when my brother in law was still tomcatting around, the first question he'd ask is what a girl's favorite band was. If they said Dave Matthews, he knew they were going to be annoying.

Surprised Jim McElwain did not say John Williams. Soundtrack from JAWS.

1693354946324.jpeg

We just won this poll. Rohan shouid formally renounce Cornrow Mike after we all finish laughing at Sunbelt Billy.

Gotta love Crazy Jim at Michigan too. That choice is unbelievable but totally believable.

mike elko and mike novel tops the ACC. Mario with them.

dana in the AAC

Sarkisian in the B12

Last edited:
Advertisement

Because the question was not about him.

Advertisement
Salute to Mel Tucker for shouting out Prince, and anyone that is down with Earth, Wind and Fire is cool by me. I will say this, I can't take any of the Jay-Z lovers seriously, it's such a "How do you do fellow kids" pick. Jay-Z is hip-hop for people that want to look tough, but don't have the guts to listen to truly groundbreaking artists. Jay is Corporate Rap, rap that blends into the background, it's just different enough to be kinda cool, but it doesn't scare middle America. Know what will scare middle America? Someone saying "Hey, I really love some old school Public Enemy, 'Pac or Nas"

Advertisement
Twenty years ago when my brother in law was still tomcatting around, the first question he'd ask is what a girl's favorite band was. If they said Dave Matthews, he knew they were going to be annoying.
but hippie easy....

He is willing to have her write a song about him for one night of romance……..

Mario can’t name one G &R song.
I'm quite sure Mario could. Keep in mind, he was in HS/College when G n R was popular, so it would stand to reason that he would be into them. To quote Chris Rock "The music that was popular when you first start getting laid is the music you'll like for the rest of your life"

Advertisement
Back